TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Clean 93' 2 seater, 5-speed FOR SALE in Missouri $5200
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Clean 93' 2 seater, 5-speed FOR SALE in Missouri $5200

Posted by Maze on January 29, 2011 at 1:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 419 times.

Screen Name:Maze
Phone:417-551-2450
E-mail:zack.maze@gmail.com
Research Maze's post history

Message Up for sale is my 1993 Nissan 300zx. Cherry red pearl with black leather interior 5-speed, 2 seater. This car is in GREAT shape as you can see. No rust, originally a Texas car and I have never driven it in the winter. Garage kept. 147k miles very well maintained. The previous owner pulled the motor at 120k miles and completely rebuilt the bottom end, new crank, new bearings, all new timing belt, idlers, seals, tensioner ect. This motor is VERY strong easily the healthiest NA I have driven. No problems with the car, it has been VERY reliable. I drove this car from Nixa to Las Vegas and back with no issues, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again! I have kept up with the maintenance changing the oil every 3k miles with full synthetic and OEM Nissan oil filters. The oil has been changed 20 miles ago. The body and paint are very nice, but the car does have its share of door dings. Nothing that couldn't be fixed by a PDR guy. It is a 18 year old car. It never been wrecked. Has a clean Carfax.

Pros:
-All 6 fuel injectors have been replaced
-All 6 spark plugs are new NGK Iridium
-new fuel lines throughout the car
-new battery
-new alternator
-new high pressure power steering hose
-4 cross drilled and slotted rotors
-all suspension bushings have been replaced with polyurethane
-JWT cold air intake
-Injen hardpipes
-I just changed the transmission fluid and differential fluid (royal purple)
-rebuild the master and slave cylinders, new clutch fluid
-installed a 1 piece stainless line clutch line
-Also it has a specialty Z exhaust system from the cats back with nice large resonators on it, with an H pipe. Sounds AMAZING! well worth the cost. It sounds GREAT when you get on it, but it doesn't drone while cruising.
-PTU has been relocated under the nose panel to keep it away from the radiator hoses
-No fluid leaks
-T-tops do not leak
-Nice Alpine deck installed with new speakers throughout the car. NOT a hack job, all wires have been professionally soldered. The OEM harness is intact.
-OEM Nissan Bra and mudflaps
-The clock works!

Cons:
-The central locking does not work all the time when its cold. Works fine when its warm. No idea why.
-The Automatic climate control works, but only on the highest speed. The low and medium speed fan relays failed. I have both the new relays.
-I replaced a leaking AC line. The system will need to be recharged when it gets warmer.
-A HUGE supra style spoiler was on the car when I bought it. I removed it, so there are holes in the hatch where it was. I bought a Stillen Sport spoiler, which will cover the holes, but have not installed it. It comes with the car.
-Typical wear on the drivers seat bolster.

The car will come with a Stillen Sport spoiler (rare and out of production) and an OEM Nissan bra for those road trips. Also this car has the titanium key. Feel free to email me with any questions. This is a very clean very reliable Z and they are getting rarer by the day.

Also, here is a link to the Carfax report for those that would like to see it! [ http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=0758A5E914FD413ECFD44F2F507B2789 ]

Asking $5200. I have more pics for those that are interested. Call 417-551-2450

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket>

Follow Ups
  • Clean 93' 2 seater, 5-speed FOR SALE in Missouri $5200 - Maze 01:32:52 01/29/11