TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SSR Integrals,Chrome wheels,NA Wheels/Tires- dropped prices
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SSR Integrals,Chrome wheels,NA Wheels/Tires- dropped prices

Posted by V.S. on January 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 471 times.

Screen Name:V.S.
Phone:423-255-2445
E-mail:leestringfield@gmail.com
Research V.S.'s post history

Message I have a few sets of wheels for sale. Everything on the table is open to reasonable offer prices. I am willing to negotiate, but will not be giving stuff away. These wheels are all in great shape and I expect a fair price for them. Contact me at 423-255-2445 or leestringfield@gmail.com

SSR Integrals - 17x8 & 17x9 - +45 offset - all straight, very few imperfections, 8 out of 10 condition. Polished aluminum. They are used, but have been well kept over the years. I purchased them a few years ago from Bernie or quite a bit more. You won't be disappointed. Also included are a set of Falken Azenis (245, 275), already mounted, and although they will need replacement in the near future they are usable short term until you get new tires. Never had a rubbing issue whatsoever. Don't want to sell them, but I sold the car they were on so I no longer can justify hanging onto them. $750 plus ship

OEM Chromes - only 2 wheels, left and right front TT wheels (or front/rear for NA). Bought as spares but never got used. One is in almost perfect condition (9 out of 10), and the other has a few very tiny scuffs on the lip, but not enough to be considered curb rash or anything of the sort (8 out of 10). $200 plus shipping or $125 each

OEM NA's wrapped with new Kuhmo Ecsta MXs- full set, excellent condition. 9 out of 10. Came off my babied NA. Kuhmo Ecsta MX's are Factory NA sizes. Basically brand new, less than 1,000 miles (although two of them have slightly more). I bought my new wheels with tires shortly after mounting these. The other two aren't in the picture because I got a flat the other day and the old tire wont hold pressure so I temporarily mounted them until I get a replacement tire. They have only been driven about 200 miles thus far. $400 plus shipping

Follow Ups
  • SSR Integrals,Chrome wheels,NA Wheels/Tires- dropped prices - V.S. 21:25:21 01/21/11