People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 TT, Modded, 425+whp pump

Posted by DreaminTT300ZX on January 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 578 times.

Screen Name:DreaminTT300ZX
Phone:262 366 9496
E-mail:sobocell@yahoo.com
Research DreaminTT300ZX's post history

Message hate to consider doing this. i probably wont get the money i want for it and will not sell it otherwise. life is at a crossroads right now and theres a few big decisions to be made

so ive had this car for 5 years now. its a 1990 nissan 300zx twin turbo, it was a twin turbo from the factory no conversion. this car has been in my opinion tastefully built over the last 5 years to be an extremely reliable fast car. this car has been driven to georgia last year, and nashville this year - both for national Z car shows. i will list as much as i possibly can on the car, i have all receipts from work that i have done and parts that i have purchased. nearly everything is in there and the folder is a few inches thick!

the engine was rebuilt professionaly by dresser engine inc. the block was built with wiseco's, scat h beam forged rods, knife edge crank cut, balanced rotating assembly etc. cometic head gaskets, arp head studs. the head was gone through, rebuilt, new valve seats/seals etc. valves were ground down, head pressure checked, dipped, the whole 9 yards. turbo set up is a Z1 GT675RS turbo kit. ball bearing turbos.. AMS manifolds, labree 5 bolt split downpipes, Z1 test pipes, B&B exhaust the rest of the way back. it sounds very very good. Noltec motor mounts, Nismo trans mount. Nismo 740 CC fuel injectors with fuel rails, all new gaskets etc in the engine. 120K kit including timing belt, tensioner, idler pulleys and studs have all been replaced. 3 new drive belts, new NGK plugs 2 steps colder. emissions including AIV, EGR etc all deleted. i am running Stillen intercoolers, and a front mount oil cooler as well. Installed are Z1 silicone radiator hoses, a new water pump, Howe triple core racing radiator. in 100 degree city stop and go driving this car has never moved on the temp gauge. im also running a jim wolf pop charger intake. car has a 99 JDM front end on it.

ECU is a Ashspec Zemulator which is wired in clean and hidden, the cables are right inbetween the seats for ease of tuning/switching maps. you can change from 93 octane to 110 literally in a matter of seconds by reflashing the computer. the car runs great with it. time was spent on constructing a good cockpit and monitoring system. on the A pillar i am running 2 PLX wideband o2's, and an autometer boost gauge. above the shifter there is 2 EGT gauges and an oil pressure. boost is controlled by a Greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller. the car also comes with a Blitz turbo timer that is used regularly.

drivetrain and suspension:

trans is pretty solid with only an occasional slight grind going into 5th. im using a RPS TT max clutch, RPS flywheel with replacable inserts. Z1 one piece driveshaft. installed are aluminum subframe spacers which help eliminate wheel hop. 4 wheel steering has been deleted with a HICAS eliminator kit. all 4 corners are sitting on Tein Flex coil overs. the front has adjustable upper control arms, rear has adjustable traction rods. rear brakes were recently replaced and the fronts have good life left, however there is a slight brake shake when slowing down from higher speeds. the car is sitting on 17X9 17x10 FN01RC wheels, tires are in pretty good shape. this car was aligned after everything and the tire wear does show it. i have a Tomei shift knob that is sitting on a Z1 motorsports short throw shifter.

im sure there is way more to this car that i am not remembering but im pretty sure this sums up most of it. the car is obviously not driven in winter and is rust free. i have spent as much as im asking for the car just in parts through z1 motorsports. this car should do 575 whp on race gas as it sits right now.

problems?? the only problem with this car is that the power steering isnt working correctly. its some sort of electrical sensor for it i believe but i have not gotten that far into it. the power steering pump/rack/and electronic solenoid on the steering rack have been previously replaced in the last couple of years.

13K OBO, NEED TO SELL ASAP I AM MOVING

if interested email me directly and i will send you pictures as i have not figured this out yet!!!

Follow Ups