TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Twin Turbo Stock Rods/Pistons with NEW ARP Studs and NEW
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Re: Twin Turbo Stock Rods/Pistons with NEW ARP Studs and NEW

Posted by dirtbiker194 on January 16, 2011 at 3:21 AM
  This message has been viewed 374 times.

Screen Name:dirtbiker194
Phone:(818)585-3177
E-mail:dirtbiker194@gmail.com
Research dirtbiker194's post history

Message So here is the backstory on these rods. This motor had 115k miles on it as a TT. I took it apart to do a simple re-ring and new bearings, all new gaskets, and clean everything while I had it apart. After starting I got distracted, got married, had a kid, built a new house for myself and got a new job that got me busy. 2 years ago almost, I assembled this motor as a SHORT block, I NEVER EVEN put the heads on. Only the bottom end. It sat and sat in the garage on hold while life kept me busy. Now I am finally ready to do something with it again and the guys over at R-MRacing set me up with a set of their H-Beam Connecting Rods, so I am buying some new forged wiseco's to go with it. So, the pistons, rods, ARP Rod Studs and NEW rings that I just put in, got dissasembled again and I dont need them.

The rings are BRAND NEW OEM nissan. The Rods are TT, the pistons are TT. The Rod Studs are ARP. Studs and rings were purchased online either from Z1 or 3zxclub store.I have the E-mailed reciepts to provide to the buyer, though they arent much good except as proof that I did indeed buy them new.

I got some pictures to show them off. They are in perfect condition ready for somebody needing a set of rods or wanting to do a TT Swap and looking for some stock tt pistons.

(In pictures rods are shown with bearings installed, the bearings are NOT being sold with the rods and pistons)

For more pictures visit this image directory. Lots of pictures including individual rods and grade numbers pictured. Image Gallery

I am asking $200 dollars shipped anywhere in the 48 United States. Feel Free to PM me. Price is firm.

Follow Ups
  • Re: Twin Turbo Stock Rods/Pistons with NEW ARP Studs and NEW - dirtbiker194 03:21:45 01/16/11