TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - N/A and TT Injectors, FPCU's, ttop shades, steering wheel
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: N/A and TT Injectors, FPCU's, ttop shades, steering wheel

Posted by Hoov100 on January 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 661 times.

Screen Name:Hoov100
Phone:760-636-8143
E-mail:hoov100@gmail.com
Research Hoov100's post history

Message :Alright, I am cleaning out the spares, These parts are all just random spares I found in a box. All prices are OBO and will be shipping from palm springs, CA. and I do accept paypal and MO.

Alright, I have a set of new style TT 370cc injectors (they ohm between 11 and 11.1) and an old style set of N/A 270cc injectors (ohm between 12 and 12.2) Pintle caps need replaced on both sets. Asking $155 shipped for the TT injectors and $65 shipped for the N/A injectors. I will include a good injector harness from a q45 to whoever buys the new style injectors.

1q

Next I have two fuel pump control units, one is for a TT, the other is for an N/A. The TT is missing the rear mount/backing plate. Asking $35 a piece shipped.

Next is a set of Ttop shades for a coupe, they are in good shape, with good screws. Asking $35 shipped for the pair.

Next up is an airbag steering wheel with a good air bag, two sensors and the ribbon connector. Asking $70 shipped, or I can remove the airbags charge and do $55 shipped

Next is a bunch of random interior modules from a 92 N/A, take everything in the lot for $30 shipped.

Follow Ups
  • N/A and TT Injectors, FPCU's, ttop shades, steering wheel - Hoov100 18:32:30 01/10/11