TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 10 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 10 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 15, 2010 at 8:41 AM
  This message has been viewed 535 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a count down to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sales price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

The third item will be a part everyone needs....front brake pads.

StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions. StopTech brake pads combine the benefits of premium street brake pads with aggressive friction formulas suitable for light track day and autocross use.

Para-aramid composites are specially formulated to provide linear response at both cold and hot temperatures, delivering optimum stopping performance over a wide range of driving conditions.

I normally sell this part for a great price of $55.50 with Free Ground shipping. To see the special 10 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 10 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 10 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
10daysnmn7bb2x
10daysbkccdzk4
10daysvqjy9fea
10daysduncdh3t
10daysp8xcm83t
10daysyr3a9ypd
10days8qjmxvew
10dayst8hchyj8
10daystjjcbd3f
10daysntmbcm4d

To get the discounted price go here:

StopTech Front Brake Pads

Put it in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Let the fun begin :-)

Follow Ups
  • 10 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!! - Kyle(Houston) 08:41:48 12/15/10