People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 Silver NA 2+2 - must sale

Posted by TReedsZ on December 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 299 times.

Screen Name:TReedsZ
Phone:540-907-9417
E-mail:Trippsz at yahoo dot com
Research TReedsZ's post history

Message Up for Sale is my Silver 1990 Nissan 300ZX NA 2+2 Automatic. I bought this car in June with 236k miles. It needed a New Auto Trans and Several other parts. I had my mechanic install a used JDM auto Trans with 48k miles as well as fix Several other parts on the car that needed to be fixed before I was able to drive the car on the road. The interior is in Great shape "Gray", with Gray and Black interior panels. The Driver seat is electronic and has a small tear in the left side of the seat. The carpet has a few marks do to the age of the car. The outside of the car is in Good condition. The pass rear quater pannel has a small rust spot. The AC works Great, blows Cold Air. POWER Everything. This is a T Top, with rear def, adjustable side mirrors with defrost and Many other options.
After replacing the trans, the car runs Perfect. The previous owner or owners, did not maintain the car to it's well known Statius as a Sports Car. I have brought this car back to almost New condition.

The list of parts that have been fixed are as follows-

-Used JDM Auto Trans 48k miles -$1250 installed
-Shift linkage -$65
-Auto wiring harness - $85
-Shifter - $88
-E brake boot "used" - $25
-Auto Trans Front mount oil cooler - $80
-New pass side window motor - $300 installed
-Remanufactured Radio - $65
-Twin Turbo Front bumper - $200
-Glove box latch - $45
-Vinyl covered console lid "Black" - $45
-Vinyl covered Rear side panels "Black" - $110
-T Top inserts "2" - $95
-Rear tail lights "both L & R had cracks in both" -$145
-Front brakes -$65
-Battery - $68
-Air filters - $28
-NGK spark plugs - $72
-Mobil 1 oil and Filter - $61
-Auto Trans Oil - $45
-Hatch Struts - $46

Total amount I have spent on this car from the day I bought it $2983.00

I wanted to fix this car up and enjoy it for the summer, but my wife and I are expecting a New addition to our family and the sale of this Z would be Great. I have owned Several Z's in the past and can assure you that this one has been Thoroughly looked over by myself and my mechanic for ANY problem. I have spend Extra time and Money fixing the car up to be driven as a Daily driver and for Many more years to come. I have brought this car back to almost New condition. With Many hours and my own money, this car will keep the next buyer smiling ever time the turn the key.

My asking price is $3500.00 OBO

If you have ANY questions, please call or Email me and I would be More than Happy to answer any questions you might have about this Z.

Pictures upon request, Serious buyer ONLY!!!

Thank You
Tripp

Follow Ups
  • 90 Silver NA 2+2 - must sale - TReedsZ 21:27:39 12/14/10