TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 12 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 12 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!!

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on December 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 549 times.

Screen Name:Kyle(Houston)
Phone:281-288-0700
E-mail:kyle@importpartspro.com
Research Kyle(Houston)'s post history

Message I am going to do a count down to Christmas sale. Each day I will list a new item and a list of coupon codes. For the first day we will have 12 coupon codes that can be used. Once all the codes are used that product will no longer be available for the sales price. Then I will do 11 coupons, then 10, then 9....till we get to only one coupon.

Obviously the first parts will be low cost parts that will be good stocking stuffers and as the coupons go down the parts will be better and more desirable!!!

So let the fun begin

The first item will be a small part I think everyone should have with an upgraded clutch. The Chromoly Pivot Ball

The stock 1990-1996 Nissan 300zx pivot ball is made from a weak Grade 5 steel and from 10+ years of use have a tendency to break when an upgraded clutch is installed. This Pivot ball is made from Chromoly to withstand the extra force of an upgraded clutch. We strongly recommend replacing this part with any aftermarket clutch install for piece of mind!

I normally sell this part for $35 with Free Ground shipping. To see the special 12 Days before Christmas price you can add one to your cart and use one of these 12 Coupon Codes. Keep in mind as people purchase these the coupon codes that have been used will no longer be active so you may need to try another code. Once all 12 have been used the sale is done. Happy hunting:

Coupon Codes:
12daysu4ej999n
12days3fy9bkku
12days9zbhejtt
12days8wfrrbeq
12dayszkxxrjnd
12days9aq3kqjv
12dayszxwnaehw
12daysamuna22v
12daysfafjuc98
12dayskxwcbfm4
12daysrxfahe3k
12daysk2eendya

To get the discounted price go here:

Chromoly Pivot Ball

Put it in your cart and use one of the above codes!!

Let the fun begin :-)

Follow Ups
  • 12 Days Till Christmas countdown sale!!!! - Kyle(Houston) 11:00:35 12/14/10