TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991tt for sale lots of goodies, needs motor work
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991tt for sale lots of goodies, needs motor work

Posted by SimSim (Cl, OH) on December 11, 2010 at 1:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 476 times.

Screen Name:SimSim (Cl, OH)
Phone:2168575887
E-mail:wesam.habib216@yahoo.com
Research SimSim (Cl, OH)'s post history

Message Car currently has an issue with a rod bearing so i do not drive it. Bought back in summer 2009 ($10,000) in Atl,Ga, with 63,500mi. following year at 66,600 mi, these mods were all done
greddy evo exhaust
Z1 test pipes
Z1 down pipes
Z1 intake
Z1 hardpipes
Z1 1pc aluminum driveshaft
Greddy side mount intercoolers
Garrett 535bb turbo's
nismo 640cc injectors w/deatchwerks adapter
JWT S1 cams
BDE performance cam gears
ARP head studs
commetic head gaskets
Mishimoto radiator
120k maintenance

Car currently has 71,200 mi, car was garaged it whole life, it was a one owner car before i bought it. The parts i have in the car were all purchased brand new which are over $7000 in parts from z1motorsports, and labor was over $4000, i have reciepts for everything, car is Located in Hinckley, Ohio wich is right outside of Brunswick, all the maintenance/upgrades were done professionally by the guys at Big 3 Racing in Hinckley, that is were the car is now, you can go up there anytime to see the car, just ask for Rick and he will tell you all about it, and show it to you, the car made 406whp on 93 pump gas running a mild 17psi on a mustang dyno, charts are available for proof. Exterior is 7/10 no rust at all (southern car its whole life), has some minor scratches/chips one which can be pretty much rubbed out, interior 9/10. The car also has a $2000 pioneer dvd/navigation head unit, and a $1000 rockford fosgate amp/sub, it also has other little goodies, greddy turbo time, authentic jdm tailights etc. I have over $23000 invested in this car. I am open to reasonable offers as i would like to sell asap, so shoot me an offer, those of you reading this post and know about these cars and the parts i have on this car know that my asking price alone is very reasonable. i must cut my losses now cause i have school to finish. any questions email or call/text 216-857-5887 names Sim. If i don't answer leave a call back # and name, i wrk full time and attend school full time so i have a pretty tight Schedule. $10,000 o.b.o

Follow Ups
  • 1991tt for sale lots of goodies, needs motor work - SimSim (Cl, OH) 13:59:47 12/11/10