TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 8 new style 370cc injectors, 6 old style N/A injectors +more
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 8 new style 370cc injectors, 6 old style N/A injectors +more

Posted by Hoov100 on December 07, 2010 at 9:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 393 times.

Screen Name:Hoov100
Phone:760-636-8143
E-mail:hoov100@gmail.com
Research Hoov100's post history

Message Alright, I am cleaning out the spares, These parts are all just random spares I found in a box. All prices are OBO and will be shipping from palm springs, CA. and I do accept paypal.

Injectors:
I have 8 new style 370cc injectors that all ohm between 11.1 and 11.3, I have no idea what the purple injector goes to, it's a reman and doesn't match the others, but it is 370cc's. They all need new pintle caps. Shoot me an offer
Photobucket

Next is a set of old style N/A injectors out of a 92 N/A, they all ohm between 12.0 and 12.1, some of the pintle caps need replaced though, asking $130 shipped in the US OBO
Photobucket

Next are 5 working PTU's, I have plugged them in my TT and they all work. Asking $45 a piece shipped OBO
Photobucket

Next are FPCU's I have one from an N/A and another from a TT. the TT FPCU doesn't have the backing/mount, the N/A one was in my 92 N/A and I haven't tested the TT FPCU but nothing looks fried/scored. Asking $50 shipped a piece OBO.
Photobucket

Next we have a bunch of random control units, All of them are from a 92 N/A auto except for the HICAS module on the ECU in the picture, which is from a 90TT. Prices are all OBO, the more you buy the cheaper is gets. The ECU was opened, but that was it.
Photobucket

Next up is a decent airbag steering wheel with a good airbag, good horn buttons, two good fenderwell sensors and the ribbon connector, asking $200 +shipping OBO.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next is a set of t-top shades for a coupe, they are black, clips are good and are good to go. $50 shipped?
Photobucket
Photobucket

And last but not least I have a good HICAS rack with inner tie rods, didn't leak and worked good. taking offers.
Photobucket
Photobucket

You can email me at hoov100@gmail if you have any questions. ALL prices ARE OBO.

Follow Ups
  • 8 new style 370cc injectors, 6 old style N/A injectors +more - Hoov100 21:21:12 12/07/10