TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - CLEAN 300zx Twin Turbo for sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CLEAN 300zx Twin Turbo for sale

Posted by joe645733 on November 19, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1631 times.

Screen Name:joe645733
Phone:224-578-5691
E-mail:joe64573@gmail.com
Research joe645733's post history

Message i'm ready to try the whole back seat thing, so i'm selling my z32tt. the car is very very reliable and wouldn't let you down. i used to drive it every day in spring and summer and i've never had a problem with it. never overheated (oil temp never seen past 190 degrees) or anything after driving. you can seriously beat on this car all day and you wouldn't have a problem. you can drive it across states and it'd perform just as well.

modifications: (i may be forgetting some)

-97k original miles (interior smells new and drives fairly new)
-AMS short shifter (not pictured)
-z1 intake
-z1 ecu @ 15lbs of boost
-aftermarket pulley kit
-megan SS downpipes
-stillen SS test pipes
-stillen SS catback exhaust w/polished mufflers (full 2.5")
-eibach springs
-front adjustable control arms
-HIDs
-Smoked front turn signals (thanks aric)
-JDM tail lights
-energy suspension bushing kit
-r32 skyline brake conversion kit w/hawk brake pads
-stillen front nose panel with oem nissan panel
-stillen gtz front lip painted
-stillen front and rear sway bars
-STRI boost, water temp and oil temp.
-60k maintenance done
-new slave cylinder for clutch
-for audio, it's running alpine type r speakers in the rear and eclipse speakers in the front with an alpine amp. they can be very loud without any distortion at all. pioneer stereo.
-the car has been taken care of with all the oils changed every 4k miles with redline.
-on a dyno, the car makes upper 390rwhp. it dyno'd 361rwhp on a mustang dyno so i'm estimating it'd be in the 390's on a dynojet. not too sure
-fortune auto burnt Ti shift knob
-have the original window sticker of vehicle, (priced at 39k since it is fully loaded).
-leather/suede interior. nearly mint condition, (minus the driver's seat i mentioned). also has rear-view heated mirrors.

the flaws:

-driver seat has a tear down the stitching. there is no tear in any part of the leather but the stitching came apart. if you were to bring this to any upholstery shop, i'm sure they can just sew it back shut.

-the water temp gauge doesn't work. had my gauges installed at iLL Garage but they didn't have the right part or something, idk.

-the TT spoiler was removed. i wanted to go with a slight aggressive stance with the car and thought it'd look better without the spoiler, i regret it. after removing it, i had the holes it left welded shut but never put the money/effort into smoothening them out and repainting the entire hatch.

-once in a while, the car will start on 5 cylinders due to the injector plug being dirty and corroded inside. after 10 minutes of driving, the car will be back in with all 6 cylinders running. unless you were to go WOT, then it's on 6 cylinders all the time. if you do replace them, i'd just replace all 6 because they're only $10 each. i just don't have a soldering iron.

and that would be all.

Price: $12,000obo

thanks for lookin guys/girls

Follow Ups
  • CLEAN 300zx Twin Turbo for sale - joe645733 14:58:26 11/19/10