TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 300zx Twin Turbo For Sale $12,500
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 300zx Twin Turbo For Sale $12,500

Posted by bmbredrider on November 08, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 1065 times.

Screen Name:bmbredrider
Phone:7249635421
E-mail:bmbredrider@aol.com
Research bmbredrider's post history

Message PICTURES: [ [ http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l560/bmbredrider92/Nissan%20300zx%20Twin%20Turbo/ ] ]

Up for sale is my silver 1995 nissan 300zx twin turbo.
The car is completely 100% stock. It currently has 118,000 miles on it. It is in excellent condition inside and out, this Z was a California car all it's life until last febuary when I had it shipped to WV.

I had a new clutch installed at around 107k miles and have the reciepts to prove it. This car looks great and is very healthy, it pulls hard. Turbo's are in excellent condition, as well as the engine.

The car has tiny problems, like there is a small tear in the drivers seat, and 2 very small paint chips on the rear spoiler which I have touched up with silver paint. and there are a few TINY dents in the hood from a branch that fell on my hood, but you cannot see them unless you are looking for them, they could easily be popped out and be like new as there is no damage to the paint. And the syncro's are worn, they cause no problems for the car, just every once in a while they sqeak.

Other than what is mentioned above the car is beautiful and in excellent condition. I am the second owner. Again the car is completely and totally in all ways, shapes, and forms stock, absolutely not abused.

I believe honesty is the best policy so if you have any questions, feel free to email me and ask. I do not know how to post pictures on here, So if you would like to see the car I would be happy to email you pictures. I am and always will be a Z enthusiast, I hope to own one of these amazing cars again someday, however at this time I am not in a position to own this car. The only reason for sale is because I need a 4WD truck for the winter.

The car has a clean title and carfax, and I have the title in hand.

Contact me at bmbredrider@aol.com

Thank you for looking.

I had 2 brand new fusion Z rated tires installed on the rear wheels as well.

PICTURES:
[ [ http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l560/bmbredrider92/Nissan%20300zx%20Twin%20Turbo/ ] ]

Follow Ups
  • 1995 300zx Twin Turbo For Sale $12,500 - bmbredrider 17:04:52 11/08/10