TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Kaixen HID Conversion Kit - 4200K, 9006 bulbs - Like New!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Kaixen HID Conversion Kit - 4200K, 9006 bulbs - Like New!

Posted by flash-to-pass on November 07, 2010 at 6:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 236 times.

Screen Name:flash-to-pass
Phone:860-557-0686
E-mail:ktrich@sbcglobal.net
Research flash-to-pass's post history

Message Got this kit in 2008 in a Powertrix group buy. Used for about a month and removed for the cleaner installation of OEM bulbs. I reboxed the components and it has sat in my garage since then. This kit is in like-new condition. The ballasts are as clean as the day I received them, and the bulbs (burner units) are crystal clear. The kit still has the original tie wraps, decal, mounting pads and instruction book. Installation is a breeze. True plug and play...20 minutes max (longer if you want to bury the ballasts deeper than I ever did). Current Powertrix price is $349. Taking a hit but need the cash, I'll let this set go for $200.

KAIXEN has been R&D-ing HID kits for the passed 7 years and have developed their current complete kits all in house by acquiring many key HID engineers from Germany to help with the design and quality of their own ballasts and bulbs. KAIXEN is licensed for production and is, E13 certified, KQA quality assurance certified and, ISO2001 registered. All kit parts, ballasts, bulbs, wiring, etc are 100% manufactured in house. Unlike many popular HID kits including Philips, KAIXEN bulbs are not re-based and they are the only company other than Philips to develop the diamond cut bulbs.

[ http://www.powertrix.com/agoracart55/html/Product-description/Kaixen_HID_Lights.htm ]

Follow Ups
  • Kaixen HID Conversion Kit - 4200K, 9006 bulbs - Like New! - flash-to-pass 18:33:53 11/07/10