People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91 300zx 2+2 tt project~ BEST OFFER

Posted by ncr300zx on November 05, 2010 at 11:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 463 times.

Screen Name:ncr300zx
Phone:8602215339
E-mail:ncr_1001@yahoo.com
Research ncr300zx's post history

Message ok, you`re looking at a 91 300zx 2+2 , with a TT motor and transmission in it .
Bought the car this summer as a NA with the thought that i will put a TT in it if anything goes wrong with the NA engine , being that it had 223k .
400 miles later , water pump goes , so it made no sense to spend over 2000 in doing the water pump and timing belt on that. This where i started looking for a motor and transmission to go along .
Found them on a Japanese site , a nice package deal , motor and trany for 2000 including shipping . Everything went OK and i started collecting all the extra parts :
-Front mount inter cooler that came with a dual POP charger (brand new -$1600 from Z1 ),
-tt radiator+hardware ,
-oil cooler+hardware ,
-stock inter cooler piping with the recirculation valves +all needed parts to connect them ,(ALL used from tt.net), -installed brand new water pump and thermostat from napa
-silicone intake pipes (brand new from z1) ,
-fuel pump not installed (brand new )
-ECU cip not installed (brand new)
-Clutch master cylinder installed
-two piece drive shaft (installed by previous owner) --brand new.
-spark plugs -brand new .
I feel like i am missing some other parts ...but i cant remember right now .
when i started working on the car , i used my friends garage and lift . I was a lil rushed , because he needed the space for his own projects , so i rushed doing some things to get the car out . So i put the motor and trany in and everything else underneath its all hooked up . I wanted to do the egr delete , also wanted to do the timing belt , replace the EFI harness , or at least the connectors , because the previous owner did a rebuilt on the na engine and he messed up all the connectors. Also the oil pan needs replacement it has a small bent , from the shipping .My plan was to delete the water lines underneath the plenum too ....never got to it .
well , i was hoping to get the car in the garage sometimes this fall , but i was so busy with work ...i couldn't find the time ...and i will probably not be able to do anything to it until spring or summer . so , i am trying to sell it just the way it is right now . i have extra parts laying around , like : NA motor and trany , na radiator , ac condenser (i was going to delete ac ) , stock intercoolers , and some extra piping , pair of recirculation valves that will go along with the car for free , if you want them .
There are a few pics on the link below . Only 2 spots of rust on the back fenders..nothing major , the underneath is clean .
i was going to re-do the whole interior , except for the carpet , that is in pretty nice condition. The previous owner has a dog , that chew on the driver seat , and the vinyl panels are pealing off .
any other questions , please feel free to ask .
I would prefer email communication, being that i work long hours , but i check my email every day in the morning and at night .
I wont price it yet , also , i wont list it anywhere else but the z community for now , because i would love to see this car going to a good owner , that would put it on the road as i was planing too. I dont have the time to do so right now , and i hate looking at the car just sitting there for another few months or more , until i would get the time to do it .
So i am accepting your best reasonable offers .
I can ship it for free within 500 miles from Hartford CT . What's over 500 miles , we can discuss the shipping cost .
NCR_1001@YAHOO.COM

[ http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/ncr300zx/300zx/ ]

Follow Ups
  • 91 300zx 2+2 tt project~ BEST OFFER - ncr300zx 11:34:47 11/05/10