TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SUPER CLEAN 93TT Newly modded 515 rwhp pump gas 19k
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SUPER CLEAN 93TT Newly modded 515 rwhp pump gas 19k

Posted by 8V8TR on November 02, 2010 at 12:47 AM
  This message has been viewed 425 times.

Screen Name:8V8TR
Phone:469-767-2645 cell
E-mail:dsnell@grandecom.net
Research 8V8TR's post history

Message 1993 Twin Turbo most all new drive train (and interior) 515 rwhp pump gas, 587 rwhp on race gas
Please see car featured on Specialty Z web site:

[ [ http://specialtyz.com/blog/?cat=7&paged=2 ] ]

PHOTOBUCKET LINK 20 photos:

[ [ http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/cajuncrawfishco/ ] ]

I have owned my 1993 TT since 1995. I bought a 2008 corvette after recently having most of the 300ZX entire drive train re done new/rebuilt:

Car as is: 515 RWHP on 93 pump at 17psi and on race gas at 21 psi made 587 rwhp. I do NOT think you will find a cleaner smooth running TT Z in many of your searches.

I live in Dallas and am happy to show the car. Listed below is some of what it has:

Its red....(new spoiler also)...gray leather interior recently fully restored including door panels. Chrome 19/18s Ruff racing 5 spoke.......new tires also. Most all moving parts on the car are new or have been rebuilt. Motor built by Pit Stop Performance in Phoenix in January 2010. Car tuned and adjusted by Greg Dupree of Specialty Z. New transmission 5 speed January 2010. New turbos 600s I believe with newly rebuilt forged internals in motor. New front end parts. All stainless exhaust from turbos back through test pipes etc by Greg Dupree. MSP manifolds, a Selin dual MAF, 2.5 inch
intake, Ash SMIC Massives. New Howe radiator car does NOT overheat. 4k in stereo equipment. HICAS elimination kit. Rebuilt AC compressor one month ago so cold air NO issue. Profec B Boost controller.

Pictures will speak for themselves. I have "tens of thousands" invested over the years.

Asking 22k.......several factors will be considered for lower. FYI that's a 10k 300ZX with a rebuilt motor/turbos if lucky after all is said and done nothing else. I venture to say that there is not another 300ZX TT for sale currently with as nice a presentation as this car with as many mods that are "running as they all should". NO sputters at idle, it idles/runs smooth as can be.

Dyno tuned and much work done (by Greg Dupree). Program #1: Car is tuned for 93 octane pump gas at 17 psi. 515 RWHP daily driver. Program #2: tuned for 23 pounds of boost with 116Q race gas made 587 RWHP. (I have a barrel to go with car at $14 a gallon)

This car is not for a person who does not want to buy a seriously built Z where many steps have been taken to ensure things are done correctly. Key word "correctly". I thank this to Greg Dupree of Specialty Z who has been
very helpful in ensuring the "correct build" is running as it should and more so that the tuning on my car was done "correctly". Car price can fluctuate and be sold for less if I sell without the stereo/speakers/amp/sub etc. Hear it.........you will want to keep it MOST JL products.

Total "mileage" on the odometer 145k. Most work to the entire drive train is less than 5k miles ago in January 2010 when it was completed. Mileage on odomoter should not even apply re looks and mechanical condition!

If you are looking to invest in to a "fully built correctly tuned Nissan 300ZX TT" with power that most do not make I will be happy to show you my car.

I am sure Greg will be happy to confirm any aspects of my cars mods/work done by them if one desires.

My best contact info:

David Snell
cell 469-767-2645
email: dsnell@grandecom.net

Hope to hear from a few prospective serious potential buyers!

Follow Ups
  • SUPER CLEAN 93TT Newly modded 515 rwhp pump gas 19k - 8V8TR 00:47:58 11/02/10