TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - NA Engine - Full Synthetic & Upgraded "New style" injectors
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NA Engine - Full Synthetic & Upgraded "New style" injectors

Posted by V.S. on October 29, 2010 at 4:04 AM
  This message has been viewed 246 times.

Screen Name:V.S.
Phone:423-255-2445
E-mail:leestringfield@gmail.com
Research V.S.'s post history

Message Undergoing a TT Swap. This engine is from my beloved NA which has received meticulous full synthetic oil changes every 3,000 miles (yeah, overkill) w/ Mobil 1 and Nissan oil filters (recently switched to mobil 1 filters due to Nissan filter scarcity). Always run 93 octane. Always use ethanol-free gas. However, one injector failed on me after a winter storage so I decided to upgrade all the injectors to the new style (corrosion resistant) with a deatschwerks kit (OEM sizes,etc just the newer hardware w/ fuel rail). Did all the routine plenum pull buisness - water bypass, PCV, etc. This engine is solid and has been well cared for, and I would attest to it being one of the best for its mileage period. I routinely allowed the car to warm up a bit before driving - no "jump in and go" stuff. It has never seen redline or burnouts - my TT was for the 'go', my NA was just for relaxed cruising. It has enjoyed mild Tennessee weather all its' life. Yeah it may seem excessive, but I am picky with my Z. It is from my 1990 NA with ~120,000 miles, but you would think its' half its age due to the care it has received. I would prefer to sell it as a whole set, but I am willing to remove the injectors and replace them with the OEM fuel rails and injectors.

$800 will drive you for another 20 years :)

Follow Ups
  • NA Engine - Full Synthetic & Upgraded "New style" injectors - V.S. 04:04:06 10/29/10