TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fully Functional CARBING front strut bar...
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Fully Functional CARBING front strut bar...

Posted by ajacks8 on October 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 497 times.

Screen Name:ajacks8
Phone:402-490-2958
E-mail:ajacobitz8@netscape.net
Research ajacks8's post history

Message I have for sale a CARBING front strut bar that may not be for everybody. It was on my shock towers when my battery started on fire and shows evidence of discoloration. This authentic CARBING front strut bar is fully functional and will improve your handling tremendously! It is widely regarded as the best front strut bar on the market and can be had here for a fraction of the cost of new. Again, the performance of this bar was NOT affected by the tradgedy of me losing my hood, windshield, and and most accessories under the hood to a fire. I cleaned it up as best I could and took pictures to fully depict the discoloration. I believe that the most appropriate buyer for this piece is someone looking to have a full-perfomance strut brace that can be painted the color of their choice and look BRAND NEW, or anyone just willing to sand it down, maybe even give it a shot of alluminum paint. This bar can EASILY look new again and will enhance your Z's ride like you cannot believe. This retails for $249, but I can do $175, shipped to anywhere in US. Please contact me with any questions, but refer to pics for idea of condition. Thank you for your interest!

Follow Ups
  • Fully Functional CARBING front strut bar... - ajacks8 16:55:02 10/27/10