People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NY: FS basically new set of powertrix race

Posted by 1BADG35 on October 21, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 456 times.

Screen Name:1BADG35
Phone:631-793-4591
E-mail:studio.delucav@gmail.com
Research 1BADG35's post history

Message I am putting my basically new set of powertrix race coilovers up for sale. They have been installed on my car and were used for 230 miles. basically brand new. They are a great product, and the reason why I am selling is that I just purchased and received a custom valved set of ultralights with much higher spring rates. For what I am running, I need higher spring rates.
Instead of revalving this set, I figured there would be someone on here who missed the GB and would like another opportunity for a set. As a BONUS i will throw in a set of one off coilover adjusters for the rear coils, so that the dampening can be adjusted from inside the trunk without removing the interior plastics. you can search my user name on 3zc and i have pics in the thread called coilover adjusters.

price **UPDATE** 900+ shipping firm, please no lowballing. shipping is apprix 40$ depending on your location. these are boxed in teh original powertrix boxes and ready to go. studio.delucav@gmail.com or 631.793.4591

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548859@N03/5082662926/]

Follow Ups
  • NY: FS basically new set of powertrix race - 1BADG35 12:39:19 10/21/10