TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z Logo Zippo Lighters Pre Order
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z Logo Zippo Lighters Pre Order

Posted by Mikeys300zx(Omaha) on October 15, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 1334 times.

Screen Name:Mikeys300zx(Omaha)
Phone:4022107206
E-mail:MikeyTheWebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com
Research Mikeys300zx(Omaha)'s post history

Message Hey there everyone, its been awhile since I've posted on here and thought it might be a good time to see if anyone wanted to get some zippo lighters with the Z32 "Z" on it again?

If I do them I will remake the design without the circle around the Z since the last feedback I got was that it would look cleaner without it, it shall be done. However my cost on the lighters went up and to help cover this I would have to charge $35 shipped.

I made lighters for Supras, Lotus, Mitsu, Stealth, and Hayabusas, in this adventure I ended up with extra lighters that I really didnt want and ended up having to sell them for next to nothing just to try to break even on them (which I didnt). People said they would get one and then everyone backed out.

The Z ones sold pretty well and I think everyone that got one was pretty happy with them.

Anyways what I am getting at is I would love to make these again, but I have to do a pre-order and a minimum of 20 people to get them for it to be worth my while.

If you are interested and want one please send an email to Mikeythewebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com I cant make them until I have enough responses so for those who want them right away I am sorry we have to wait until at least 20 commit. When I get 20 people to commit I will email everyone and we can get the paypal taken care of and I will order them from my old boss to get them engraved. Turnaround time for these will probably be about 3 weeks or less from the time everyone pays until they arrive at your place.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks again!

Email if interested - Mikeythewebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com

UPDATE! So far 10 people have committed to buy, 10 more and we can get it rolling! Thanks everyone for your support!

Half way there! This would be an awesome stocking stuffer for a Z friend out there too!

Follow Ups