TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - CAS, PTU, injectors, chips, climate control, radiator stuff
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CAS, PTU, injectors, chips, climate control, radiator stuff

Posted by arkansasturbo on October 14, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 568 times.

Screen Name:arkansasturbo
Phone:501-581-2345
E-mail:zpmps@yahoo.com
Research arkansasturbo's post history

Message All this stuff has been bagged, taking up space in my bedroom, I want it out!!!

I have an early style CAS for sale. I don't need it because back when I replaced the EFI harness I got a later style harness and a later style CAS. Works perfectly. Z1 lists as $150 plus shipping I say $105 shipped.

Two CZP e-prom chips. Both are , single intake, Twin turbo, manual trans, federal tune. The difference is one is 555cc 93 octane and the other is 370cc 91 octane. They go for $95 a pop, so I think $40 shipped a piece obo is fair.

A set of 550cc Deatschwerks injectors. I could NOT get these to idle correctly in my Z using generic tunes. I'm sure Nistune would be able to fine tune it. Hell it may have been my car itself, you know how finnicky these cars can be... Because I could not get them to idle correctly so I cannot insure that the buyer will be able to get them to idle correctly, I'm letting them go cheap. I have flow sheets (Witchhunter Performance--they called these JECS FWIW) for them, all ohm correctly. And because I can't ensure idle quality, I'll sell them for $200 shipped as is, no refunds whatsoever.

A set of six (6) later style injector pigtails, perfect for if you're installing later style injectors in your early car. Longest pigtail is 9 inches, shortest is 4.5. There is PLENTY of wire for splicing, don't worry. No longer using because of my previously mentioned late style harness. $30 shipped

If you want the injectors, 550 tune, and injector pigtails, I'll do $245 shipped.

I have an updated PTU also. I was chasing a misfire and misdiagnosed it as faulty so I bought a brand new updated PTU. I can swap between PTUs with no ill effects, it works perfectly. Z1 says $65 plus shipping I say $55 shipped.

Concept Z performance radiator bracket for a Koyo radiator. It is this:
[ [ [ [ http://conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=438&Car_Type=300&UID=2010091915282475.15.64.188 ] ] ] ]
It will need a polish so $60 shipped obo.

Have a 4-rib water pump pulley that came off my 90 TT. Also have the belt that will work with it and an underdrive pulley (mine was Unorthodox, do your homework please). Belt has 10,xxx miles on it, I swapped to a overdrive waterpump pulley earlier this year. Belt part # A195M-97EOM-VW. No issues with either when pulled, just changed setup. $20 shipped for both or $15 for the belt. Not sure if this is a fair price so obo for sure.

Lastly, I have some more climate control stuff. I have the two air mix doors for a digital climate control system. When these fail you cannot switch from hot air to cold air and back. It'll be stuck blowing whatever temperature air it's set at when they fail. Courtesyparts.com prices one at $121 and the other NLA. 27732-Z32002 and 27732-Z32004. The harness that goes between them, a connection near the auto amplifier, and two driver side floor duct sensors also. Courtesyparts.com = 27580-Z32002. This has the part #s 525420- 6620 on it in my hands. The air mix actuators have their levers on them and rotate smoothly and quietly, I tested them. Some doofus sent me the wrong part and won't respond. $100 shipped obo for both actuators and harness.

If you want a a few things, prices go down. I'm not looking to get rich, just a college guy trying to make some money. When I say obo, I seriously mean obo! Just ask!

Follow Ups
  • CAS, PTU, injectors, chips, climate control, radiator stuff - arkansasturbo 15:11:48 10/14/10