TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Philips HID xenon kit 9006 D2S D2R 4200K Bulbs
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Philips HID xenon kit 9006 D2S D2R 4200K Bulbs

Posted by ajacks8 on October 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 362 times.

Screen Name:ajacks8
Phone:402-490-2958
E-mail:ajacobitz8@netscape.net
Research ajacks8's post history

Message I have available the best ever retrofitted HID kit available for your Z32! This is the same kit that YugoBernie helped get a groupbuy going for back in the day through Trevor(Toronto) [visualdynamics.ca]. This is a great HID kit made by Philips. The kit is high quality and made in Germany. I just removed it from my car yesterday and it is completely plug-and-play. This would be a HUGE upgrade over stock lighting without sacrificing your whole headlights by using cheap HID crap from eBay! I rarely drove my car at night because I hate cleaning bugs off the bumper, but when I was caught in the dark, these proved to be absolutely AMAZING! You will NOT be disappointed! I am looking for $300, shipped, well-packaged! If you want to know how respected this kit is, just do a [search] for "visualdynamics". Unfortunately, the option to find these in the US no longer exists. So, Pay $1600 for J-spec headlights, or go with the next best thing for only $300! Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Follow Ups
  • Philips HID xenon kit 9006 D2S D2R 4200K Bulbs - ajacks8 13:35:27 10/12/10