TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Garage Cleanout! Scott Smith Hard Pipes, Nitto Drag Radials
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Garage Cleanout! Scott Smith Hard Pipes, Nitto Drag Radials

Posted by bbug on October 12, 2010 at 3:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 636 times.

Screen Name:bbug
Phone:909-762-4299
E-mail:bbug
Research bbug's post history

Message Genuine Scott Smith powdercoated hard pipe kit with upgraded T-bolts. Kit cost me $400. These are the real thing. Don't settle for ebay specials. This is what Specialty Z sells when you want a hardpipe upgrade. They are about 2 years old. One of the hoses has a tiny surface tear. Does not leak whatsoever.

$200 obo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Want to reduce your 60 foot times AND want the ability to still drive around town safely? The Nitto 555 Drag radials are the only tire that can solve both purposes. These are barely used, like new drag radials. I used this pair for 6 passes and removed them after the two events. Always garaged so they are in great shape. The wheels are not very pretty but they hold air and are straight. These are $150 each new.

$200 Shipped for two tires only
$300 with two tires and wheels Shipped

Photobucket
Photobucket

Misc Things:
Powedercoated Twin Turbo Balance Tube. Would like to trade for your stock Black TT balance tube + $40
Photobucket

Timing covers: They were spray painted over but they look good. $20 shipped
Photobucket

40th Anniversary Downey Nissan Glass trophy. $20 shipped
Photobucket

Like new set of Bridgestone Potenza tires. All with 9/32 or more tread. Came off of Infiniti G35. 245/45/18. These are sold at $250 by any tire shop. I want $250 for all four shipped to your door.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Garage Cleanout! Scott Smith Hard Pipes, Nitto Drag Radials - bbug 03:09:29 10/12/10