TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Mint Silver 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, 74k mi, Built...
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Mint Silver 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, 74k mi, Built...

Posted by Zster (Big Red) on October 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 651 times.

Screen Name:Zster (Big Red)
Phone:xxx xxx-xxxx
E-mail:twinturbosalah@yahoo.com
Research Zster (Big Red)'s post history

Message I'm thinking about selling my beautiful Z, there is another car I'm trying to squeeze into my garage...

She's an original 1991 Platinum Mist Metallic (silver) over black leather interior 300ZX Twin Turbo with 74k documented miles (Also have original window sticker- CA car). My car is in beautiful condition for its age and mileage (hard to find another in similar condition), and has been properly built by Exact Motorsports. Finding and building another Z comparable would easily take over $40k to reproduce. The paint is original and in very nice condition, body is straight, and the interior is clean with no stains, blemishes or tears. The car is super smooth and comfortable to be daily driven, and robust enough to handle track duty and run with today's well prepared race cars on a race track.

My car needs nothing, I just recently smogged her and had the oil changed (Mobil 1 synthetic) while having some additional new modifications installed. No issues (no leaks, smoke, mechanical problems), the car is a turn key ready super car.

What is special about the car is the level of high quality modifications it has (no expense spared as you will see below):

Engine:

HKS 2530 Turbos
Inconel SZ exhaust manifolds
Head and exhaust porting work
PCV race relocation to valve covers
Stainless Steel 3" expansion race downpipes
Stainless Steel 3" to 2.5" race test pipes
Labree 2.5" quad round tip stainless steel exhaust with X-pipe
Nismo 555cc injectors
Greddy side mount Intercoolers
Greddy metal headgasket
JWT ECU
JWT Dual Pop intake system
Mishimoto radiator

Driveline:

JWT heavy duty clutch
Fidenza lightweight flywheel

Electronics:

Blitz I-color dual solenoid boost controller
Blitz Turbo timer
Apexi Super AFC
Clifford alarm

Suspension:

SPL parts adjustable coilovers (height and damping adjustable)
SPL tension rods with brake cooling ducts
SPL front adjustable upper camber arms
SPL rear solid subframe bushings
ES polyurethane steering rack bushings
Carbing front strut bar
Carbing rear strut bar

Brakes:

14" Akebono Front Big Brake kit with Red calipers with black Nissan lettering and slotted stoptech rotors
Stainless Steel brake lines
Carbotech Bobcat street pads and an unused set of Carbotech race sets for track use
Slotted rear brembo rotors
Powertrix fog light cooling ducts

Wheels:

Wedssport lightweight SA55M wheels (18x9 and 18x10, MGM finish- Gunmetal with machined silver accents)
Toyo RA-1 R-compound DOT tires (245/40 front and 275/35 rear, 75% tread remaining)
Trimmed rear fenders to accommodate aggressive offset wheels

Cosmetic:

Polished upper intake manifold (plenum)
Black powdercoated valve covers
Polished intake hard pipes and black silicone couplers with t-bolt clamps
Chrome CZP radiator bracket for Mishimoto radiator
HID Xenon headlights
J-spec front corner lenses
J-spec rear tail lights
Blue LED dash illumination

I want my car to go to a good home. This is a tremendous value for someone looking to build the ultimate Z properly without compromising on a clean car, quality parts and labor.

Asking $28,500 obo. Serious inquiries only please- I know the Z32 market very well and what other Z32s in need of remedial restoration work (5-10k+) go for without any of the build work investment. Please don't waste my time, I will not sell the car to someone who I don't feel can properly appreciate or maintain the car.

Follow Ups
  • Mint Silver 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, 74k mi, Built... - Zster (Big Red) 14:30:20 10/10/10