TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z Logo Zippo Lighters Pre Order?
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z Logo Zippo Lighters Pre Order?

Posted by Mikeys300zx(Omaha) on September 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 1276 times.

Screen Name:Mikeys300zx(Omaha)
Phone:4022107206
E-mail:MikeyTheWebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com
Research Mikeys300zx(Omaha)'s post history

Message Hey there everyone, its been awhile since I've posted on here and thought it might be a good time to see if anyone wanted to get some zippo lighters with the Z32 "Z" on it again?

If I do them I will remake the design without the circle around the Z since the last feedback I got was that it would look cleaner without it, it shall be done. However my cost on the lighters went up and to help cover this I would have to charge $35 shipped.

I made lighters for Supras, Lotus, Mitsu, Stealth, and Hayabusas, in this adventure I ended up with extra lighters that I really didnt want and ended up having to sell them for next to nothing just to try to break even on them (which I didnt). People said they would get one and then everyone backed out.

The Z ones sold pretty well and I think everyone that got one was pretty happy with them.

Anyways what I am getting at is I would love to make these again, but I have to do a pre-order and a minimum of 20 people to get them for it to be worth my while.

If you are interested and want one please send an email to Mikeythewebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com I cant make them until I have enough responses so for those who want them right away I am sorry we have to wait until at least 20 commit. When I get 20 people to commit I will email everyone and we can get the paypal taken care of and I will order them from my old boss to get them engraved. Turnaround time for these will probably be about 3 weeks or less from the time everyone pays until they arrive at your place.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks again!

Email if interested - Mikeythewebmaster@zcarsofnebraska.com

Follow Ups