TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - advan sienna g2 gold mesh wheels and b&b exhaust for sale.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: advan sienna g2 gold mesh wheels and b&b exhaust for sale.

Posted by threepointo on September 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 383 times.

Screen Name:threepointo
Phone:909-843-7453
E-mail:kfneely1@gmail.com
Research threepointo's post history

Message I am asking you to make a decent offer and they come without tires. They are 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. They fit the Twin turbo perfectly I have a 5mm spacer to clear my brembos up front.
They are in pretty decent shape. There is a small chip on one of the centers but you have to be an owner to tell lol! the aluminum in the center near the center caps has a few scratches but it is nothing that cannot be polished out. Like I said before you only notice because own the car! lol!
If you want them I can dis mount the tires and meet you at my mechanics shop where my Z currently is. Here is a link to what the wheels look like on my car.

[ [ [ [ [ http://www.cncpics.com/album/201006/100612/CnC+06-12-2010+016.JPG.html ] ] ] ] ]

see I told you they were nice! lol!

B&B exhaust is 2.5 cat back and just need to be re polished because it is dirty lol! At least that is what I was going to do. Even though I think the b&b is the best looking I had to move onto a quieter exhaust. when I turned 40 my tolerance for noise went wayyy down lol! This exhaust has the lebree x pipe with resignaters but is still too loud for my taste. 600.00 and its all yours

If anyone is interested please feel free to email me or call me anytime! 909-843-7453 is my cell and kfneely1@gmail.com is my email to reach me at. thanks again for looking!

Oh. p.s. paypal works best for me! my paypal is same as email contact email. Otherwise Cash is king! thx for looking!

I am open to REASONABLE OFFERS no lowballers

Follow Ups
  • advan sienna g2 gold mesh wheels and b&b exhaust for sale. - threepointo 20:21:00 09/21/10