People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Billet sill cover plates & Z logo keychains

Posted by JZ90NA on September 09, 2010 at 5:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 507 times.

Screen Name:JZ90NA
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail:jz90na@yahoo.com
Research JZ90NA's post history

Message Brushed finish sill cover plates for all Z32's (will fit 2 seat and 2+2 models) These are milled through and can be left the way they are or you can backlight them using illuminating strips. $75 shipped ($85 international) your choice of the 2 logo's shown, but I have only 15 sets of the 300zx logo, 2 sets of the plain Z logo. These cover the tread portion of the stock plasic sill plates and screw in place through the factory holes with the provided stainless steel screws.

Special purchase on my Z logo keychains at 2 for $30 shipped ($32.50 international) The fob is polished aluminum and measure about 1 inch high by 2 inches wide, the ring and chain are chromed steel.

If you want a set of the sills and 2 keychains I will do them as a package for $100 shipped ($110 international).

paypal your payment to ztekpaypal@yahoo.com and be sure to note what it's for. The sills are first come forst serve, so specify your first choice if logo and an alternate in case your first choice is already gone.

Email me with question at jz90na@yahoo.com

Follow Ups
  • Billet sill cover plates & Z logo keychains - JZ90NA 17:00:25 09/09/10