People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 Black N/A - Not Running

Posted by longhornz32(Fort Worth) on September 07, 2010 at 9:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 334 times.

Screen Name:longhornz32(Fort Worth)
Phone:2142820332
E-mail:bburns31@yahoo.com
Research longhornz32(Fort Worth)'s post history

Message The time has come that I must sell my Z. It is a 1990 N/A with 129,717 miles. I am the second owner. 120k maintenance was completed about 20k miles ago. The car is not running which I will go into more detail below. The car will need to be towed at buyers expense. Interior is in good shape with only minor wear on the seat outer bolster. Paint is in in pretty bad shape with peeling sections on the hood. Minor hit at the back driver wheel well. It has set in my garage for long enough and I don't have the time to get it back on the road. Make me a fair offer and we can make a deal.

Modifications include;
Alpine aftermarket cd player.
JWT intake
Magnaflo exhaust

Original equipment accessories included;
(2) T-top bags
Owner's manual and warranty information
11x14 Promotional packet with detailed book and poster.

Mechanical issues:
The car has always run very strong. As with others, when ethanol was slowly introduced into the gasoline I began to have injector failures. I had become pretty good at replacing injectors until my third injector failed. Once I installed it, there was an issue that seemed like a hydrolocked cylinder. (I'm sure you can find my posts where this was happening.) I could never get this hydrolocked symptom to go away and had the guys over at Rising Sun Performance check it out. He couldn't tell what the problem is after an extensive check and gave me the choice of disassembling the engine to find the root of the trouble. I haven't gone any further and the car has set for two years now. I just want to be perfectly clear that I'm not sure what is wrong with the engine. It could be something that someone with the experience/time/knowledge could easily fix but I'm not sure.

Again, feel free to make me a fair offer and we can come to an agreement.

http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/transparent_album_background.gif ]) no-repeat left">
Z

Follow Ups