People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92 Rolling Chassis For Sale

Posted by Jay Shev on August 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 507 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message I am selling my 1992 300ZX TT Chassis. The car as is has no engine, tranny or fuel tank. But, if you decide to buy the car from me, I will throw in a fuel cell (15 gal summit alum. cell with -12AN outlet bung welded on. This part is for sale, so its a first come first serve basis on that part).
:::Onto the chassis. The car has 90k original miles on it. The suspension has been tweaked with Tien Flex Coilovers (I have the EFDC to go along with it as well), Suspension Techniques (Stillen) adjustable sway bars, solid aluminum subframe/diff bushings, stainless braided brake lines, JDM 99 Front Fascia, JDM 99 Taillights, AME Circlar Spec R wheels (18x9 w/255/30ZR18s on front, 18x10 with 285/30ZR18s on back) that are all polished as shown in the pics. The interior has been swapped by me to all black interior with suede trim. The trunk was left open for the fuel cell install. As it sits, there is no AC or heat in the car. It was all removed. The engine bay has been mostly stripped, just needs scuffed, primered and painted. The chassis has 3 defects on it.
:::1) Front Fender- Ex wife sucked at life and hit a guard rail. The damage was minimal, mainly just paint.
:::2) Rear Bumper, Same thing. The bumper was ill prepped and shows cracking from the impact (paint type cracks)
:::3) Spoiler- Also ill prepped. Needs to be pulled or finished right.
:::There are other minor spots ( a little ding by the fuel filler door, and a little cancer on a t-top for which I have another set if you want em).
:::The car is solid. She hasn't been on the road for a while, but was garaged mostly and I even kept up on washing her. The car is located in Joshua Texas (DFW area). My asking price is $5000 or best offer with wheels and everything. I am working on getting a set of stock wheels. But if you have wheels and want the car without, then I will sell it that way too. $3500 will be the starting price at that point. I am willing to negotiate. I need this car gone fast guys.
::. Any questions, please call me at 254-813-8772 or email me at jason.g.shevlin@us.army.m il for more info. Thanks again gents/ladies! Onto the pics!!!
:::

Follow Ups
  • 92 Rolling Chassis For Sale - Jay Shev 11:35:52 08/25/10