TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Door Striker covers,Rear Wiper delete kit ,Z logo Valve caps
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Door Striker covers,Rear Wiper delete kit ,Z logo Valve caps

Posted by ArubaDave on August 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 510 times.

Screen Name:ArubaDave
Phone:297-562-0709
E-mail:govaardtrading@yahoo.com
Research ArubaDave's post history

Designed to cover the Z32 door strikers and made out of polypropylene,these clean up the door striker area.
Press fit installation and these will not interfere with the door lock mechanism.
Some later models have a shim between the body panel and the door striker,If you have these there will be a gap of 1.5mm once installed..
If it doesn't have the shim if will be a flush fit with the body panel.

These will also fit on other Nissan cars with the same door striker design .

introduction price (2pc)$9.99 plus $2.00 for shipping
(4pc) $19.00 plus $3.00 for shipping

GZA Rear wiper delete kit $14(special price)shipped,black anodized aluminum (can be polsihed or painted to match the color of your Z).includes all the necessary hardware and rubber gasket,and a plug for the rear sprayer.

GZA Z logo steering horn pad emblems .
Designed to look just like the OEM Jspec emblems.

These had been offered in the past on eBay by someone else but that was like 8 years ago :-)

So about now I am the only place where you can get these :-)
Available in Red or in Black ,For those of you with the leather trim with red stitching the red emblems would be a great addition.

Product specs: It is a decal not an emblem that you need to screw on your horn pad,so care should be taken to install the Z logo straight as it is a one time only install .

Under Certain angles the emblem badge will look blurry but it is just a very small detail.

And please pay attention on the road while driving ,The Z emblem looks so nice that you'll be staring at it for the first couple of days .

Item ships with regular airmail 10-14 working days for delivery to the USA and Canada.

Price $10.75 shipped .PayPal fees included .
The price for each unit is $8.75 if interested to order some of my other parts

n 21 years of the Z32 I have only seen one person make the correct Z logo valve caps for our cars and they are no longer available.So I decided to make some with the correct logo.
Up to this day you can't find them no where else with the correct Z32 logo .

If you just want to order the valve caps seperately .
4 pc for $6.25 shipped 8pc $ 8.99

GZA strut tower covers ..soon to be discontinued ..$40 shipped

Rear windshield washer reservoir cover ,replaces the OEM plastic washer cap new price $9 shipped

Paypal address paypal@govaard.com

Follow Ups
  • Door Striker covers,Rear Wiper delete kit ,Z logo Valve caps - ArubaDave 10:32:48 08/18/10