What is your email? [/b] [email]greenerguy@hotmail.com[/email]
[b]What is your phone number [/b] 6197460619
[b]What is your City? : [/b] spring valley
[b]What is your State? : [/b] ca
[b]What is your Zipcode? :

-----------------------------------------------------
[b] Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

i have a bunch of parts for sale. first up, OEM engine, air, and fuel parts. all prices are OBO. these need to be out the door. paypal only. TEXT or email me for more info and pics. SDZ32, LAZ32, and Inland Empire Z club members get a little bit in terms of discounts. if you are participating in the cannonball rally on the 14th, i can bring those parts and waive the shipping.

canadian members will have a little more added to shipping costs.

Two TPS sensors untested. $20 shipped for each, $35 for both.

Tested and working N62 MAF. $95+$12 shipping.

Stock airbox, in need of new filters. will have a second one available this weekend. $50 shipped for each, $90 shipped for both.

Z1 coolant temp sensor adapter (for aftermarket sending units). never used. its a 1/8" NPT thread. i was going to use it with an autometer guage/sending unit. Z1 has these for $18+shipping new, i'll do $20 shipped for this one.

OEM NA flywheel. needs resurfacing. $30 + shipping for flywheel (this is heavy, so shipping isn't done at a flat-rate). add $25 if you would like it resurfaced before shippment.

next is a near-new old-style EFI harness pulled of a wrecked Z. the Z was rear-ended and there is ZERO damage to the harness itself. not sure of the actual miles on this, but it would appear to be under 5,000 just based on its cleanliness. $280 shipped.

3 New style OEM replacement (non JECS) injectors pulled out of an NA VG30DE motor (J30). $25 shipped each or $60 for all three.

------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups
  • OEM EFI harness, MAF, Injectors and more - moonlite5hadow 18:46:08 08/13/10