Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TwinTurbo

Posted by JAR04447 on July 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 588 times.

Screen Name:JAR04447
Phone:954-243-7416
E-mail:jorgerufin@gmail.com
Research JAR04447's post history

Message 1990 300zx Twin Turbo
This car is in great condition. This 1990 Z came with a Titanium cut key and super rare 300zx floor mats. This car features every option available from the factory T-tops, Bose stereo, automatic locks and power windows, digital climate control and a 5-speed transmission. I have all original paper work and owner’s manual from the dealer including the Original Window sticker which was valued at $35,525. I am the second owner of this car having it only for a year. I purchased this vehicle with only 115,000 miles. It now holds 126,000. The interior of this car is all factory, very clean interior. Seats are in great condition as well as the dash and floormats etc. This 300zx features an amazing 3.0 liter V6 Twinturbo Charged engine with 300hp. The engine is in completely stock form. The 120k maintenance package was performed by the Nissan dealer at 91k miles. The car had all its coolant lines replaced a month ago and also a new Nissan thermostat and Radiator. The AIV, PRVR, and THROTTLE BODY COOLANT LINES have all been deleted as well as the HICAS system. The body is very clean and the original paint is almost flawless just regular 20 year wear and tear which honestly only equates to about 2 years for the condition the car is in. Only thing is the front lip was stuck under a parking curb and its now held on by Zip ties ( nothing a $195.00 Stillen GTZ Lip can’t fix )

Mods

JWT Pop Charger

2.5 inch test pipes and cat back exhaust

Solid Subframe Bushings

Solid Differential Bushings

Kyb Agx 8 way adjustable struts (rear only)

Megan Racing Springs (all around)

Energy suspension sway bar bushings and new endlinks (rear only)

Stainless Steel Brakes lines

Uninstalled Mods

Megan Racing Downpipes (will come with the car)

Bernie’s Steering Rack Bushings with long Bolt (will come with the car)

Unfortunately I will have to part ways with my dream car. Being a broke college student doesn’t really pay the bills so I am forced to settle for a more gas friendly vehicle. My loss your Gain. You can contact me at 954-243-7416 or at Jorge Rufin@gmail.com . Please be serious and professional when calling, I will consider all REASONABLE offers.
8,500 K OBO

You can find all 157 pictures of my car here.

[ http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jorgerufin/ ]

Heres a short video featuring the Z

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhxiPO_Ry7k ]

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx TwinTurbo - JAR04447 19:04:48 07/29/10