TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Custom Intake plenums, Dual q45, etc. starting at $1500
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Custom Intake plenums, Dual q45, etc. starting at $1500

Posted by T0M on July 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM
  This message has been viewed 668 times.

Screen Name:T0M
Phone:1(256) 431-8667
E-mail:tdmwrx@gmail.com
Research T0M's post history

Message i am now offering plenum modifications that will allow the use of a variety of throttle bodies and an increase in plenum volume as well. A .5 liter increase is standard however i can accommodate different volume increases upon request.

the $1500 includes the manifold only and does not include throttle bodies.

pictured below with q45 throttle bodies and a .5 liter increase in plenum volume.

Plenums can be configured to allow the air idle control to stay in place, or remote mount air idle control.

shown below with idle control in place (can be tapped for fitting or an aluminum barb welded on for vacuum pickup)

shown below with the stock air idle point removed for remote mount use

Throttle bodies can be located in the stock location allowing you to utilize the stock throttle body linkage as shown below.

or throttle bodies can be positioned for a better entrance. this would require dual throttle cables and would not allow you to use the stock linkage.

Balance tube provisions can be done in a variety of ways, a single hard welded piece, aluminum barbs connected via hose connector, welded AN fittings etc.

core is required, otherwise a $150 core fee is added

Q45 tb's will require modifications.

For those of you who may be interested in using other throttle bodies or are interested in other plenum configurations or throttle body locations feel free to run it by me.

if you have any questions please contact me at turbodemon@gmail.com

Follow Ups
  • Custom Intake plenums, Dual q45, etc. starting at $1500 - T0M 09:38:17 07/26/10