People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock Twin Turbo Parts

Posted by ZTurboFan on July 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 215 times.

Screen Name:ZTurboFan
Phone:403-630-1336
E-mail:websignups1337@gmail.com
Research ZTurboFan's post history

Message I have an RPS Max Clutch and RPS segmented flywheel (which has had the inserts replaced) Clutch itself is never installed, never used. The segmented flywheel was used, inserts worn out in less than 15 passes down the strip, at which point I removed the flywheel, sent it back to get new inserts, and have not installed that since. So the flywheel was hardly used, clutch is brand new, segments on the flywheel are new.

AND I have some lightly used OEM stuff:

These parts were removed from my 1995 Twin Turbo years ago and have been sitting around collecting dust ever since. I'm moving to a new place and am not going to be taking any of this stuff with me. So, if you have a reasonable offer on any of this stuff, it will be yours. You must pay freight costs to your location.

Stock TT Exhaust Manifolds
Stock Turbochargers
Stillen Aluminum 1-Piece Flywheel w/removable insert (needs replacing)
Stock Two Piece Drive Shaft
Stock Intercoolers
Stock Spare Tire (Not sure why I even have that!)

I had a complete stock exhaust system, however, I've already thrown some of it in the garbage. I have the original rear section of the exhaust which had less than 6000 miles of use on it before it was replaced! They've been collecting dust ever since.

If you want any of this stuff, you can call me at 403-257-9555 (work) and ask for Shawn. Or you can send me a message...first come first serve. Any thing that isn't sold by Friday is going to the local dump!

Follow Ups
  • Stock Twin Turbo Parts - ZTurboFan 12:33:52 07/19/10