TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Used SSR GT1 wheels and tires for sale, tons of pics
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Used SSR GT1 wheels and tires for sale, tons of pics

Posted by awesom-o on July 08, 2010 at 11:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1707 times.

Screen Name:awesom-o
Phone:815-600-0065
E-mail:dludvik76@hotmail.com
Research awesom-o's post history

Message I bought these wheels a little over a year ago with 3 bad tires. I replaced the 3 bad tires with Pirelli P-zero's, and one got slashed, so there are 2 Pirelli's and 2 'other' tires (random ones I had laying around). 3 of the 4 tires have less than 3k miles on them and are basically brand new, the other has around 5k.

Now the bad - when I had the tires replaced I had a friend take them to his shop. He promised me that they had a rear mount tire installer, and the wheels would come out fine. As it turns out, he lied - they did not have a rear mount installer and they did not come back 'fine'. I got them back with some imperfections like curbing would do from a front mounting tire installer and what appears to be a couple 'oops I let go of the wheels and they fell on their faces' bumps. The pictures below show the damage - and it's not terrible but the wheels were PERFECT before the tire install.

Also, I do believe that these wheels have been re-finished by the previous owner (he did not mention that to me, but I believe they were). They are round and straight, though, so no worries there.

Discounting based on that, and selling for $1750 shipped FIRM. I'll be as honest as humanly possible about these wheels, there are imperfections but they are used and as such are in pretty good shape for the age. These are super light wheels - and look great on a Z! I am in no rush or need to sell, but I don't want to put these on my Maxima as that would be a waste. Someone buy these and put them on your Z, please. Size and offset below:

Front 18x8 +38 245/40/18
Rear 18x9 +45 275/35/18

SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1

Right front and damage:
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1

right rear and damage:
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1

left rear - no damage:
SSR GT1
SSR GT1

left front and damage:
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1
SSR GT1

Follow Ups
  • Used SSR GT1 wheels and tires for sale, tons of pics - awesom-o 23:58:04 07/08/10