TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Chrome Twin Turbo TT wheels (2 rears, 2 fronts). $250
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Chrome Twin Turbo TT wheels (2 rears, 2 fronts). $250

Posted by zfreak(Dallas) on July 08, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 327 times.

Screen Name:zfreak(Dallas)
Phone:(903) 352-0737
E-mail:shibbeler1@yahoo.com
Research zfreak(Dallas)'s post history

Message I have up for sale a set of used CHROME Twin Turbo 90-96 300zx wheels. Will fit all 5 lug Nissan 240sx's and many other cars with a 5x114.3mm (5x4.5") bolt pattern such as the eclipse, mustang, newer hondas, etc.

These are in about a 6 out of 10 condition. They are 20 years old, so they are far from perfect. The two rear wheels (a left and a right side) are 16x8.5" and fronts (also a left and a right) are 16x7.5". One of the front wheels is almost perfect, the other has minor curb rash on it. The rear wheels, one has chrome peeling around the edge from fix-a-flat at one point and time, but if you get this refinished, it will remove this. The other rear has minor curb rash. I would suggest getting them all refinished unless you're just going to paint them.

I only have two center caps for them, but new chrome ones are $12 each from [ www.courtesyparts.com ] (Courtesy Nissan in Richardson, TX).

They are all round with no bends in them!

Nissan never made the 90-96 300zx wheels in chrome. This was always a dealer option/aftermarket. These are quite rare to come by, especially in the twin turbo rear wheels. These are perfect to throw a set of MT slicks on the back since they are almost 9" wide (will fit a 10.5" and 11" wide slick) and are VERY lightweight aluminum.

LOCAL PICKUP only, however, DFW guys I can probably work something out. I live in Tyler, but work in Longview and Marshall so I can bring them with me if you're a serious buyer. If your name is Adam G. then just call me if you want them...har har.

If you REALLY want them that bad and want me to ship them to you, shipping is about $20-25/wheel and I'll need time to find boxes for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Chrome Twin Turbo TT wheels (2 rears, 2 fronts). $250 - zfreak(Dallas) 21:30:33 07/08/10