People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 Twin Turbo 300ZX

Posted by presicion25 on July 04, 2010 at 9:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 604 times.

Screen Name:presicion25
Phone:813-479-5026
E-mail:presicion25@tampabay.rr.com
Research presicion25's post history

Message I am selling my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5Spd Manual Transmission. It has a little over 91,000 Original Miles. This car is in immaculate condition. Not raced/tracked at any point.

Everything about this car is 100% all original EXCEPT:
- K&N Air Filter
- Aluminum Intake Pipes (pictured). These were installed as a result of normal wear and tear of the original plastic/rubber intake pipes. Pretty Standard for almost every Z I've ever seen
- The Radio. Replaced with a Kenwood in order to be able to play CDs/MP3's
-BRAND NEW White paint job (May)

Here is what a previous owner claims was done:
At 78,000 Miles the engine was resealed, coolant system power flushed, engine was opened up and "checked on"/assessed by a mechanic who's shop is just across Gandy St. Pete side. He said, "hands down the cleanest engine he had seen in a long time." Also, there was a turbo leak so the turbos were replaced with stock/original turbos off a JDM block with 27,000 miles on it.

However, I dont have a receipt to prove the turbos were replaced or the engine was resealed, because I never received one from the previous owner. However, I DO have receipts from some of the history of the car and for some other recent work that was done. An oil leak was fixed and the tires in the front were replaced on 4/18. The car runs perfect, no problems that I know of. The vehicle was well taken care of by me and its previous owners.

No ECU upgrade.
No Upgraded Turbos.
No ridiculous body kits/fender replacements. The original front lip is intact.
No annoying exhaust.
None of the bolt-on upgrades people always do to these cars.
I've always been more interested in restoring/maintaining the legacy/heritage associated with the Z rather than racing/abusing them.

The Dual Suspension (Sport/Touring) is still fully operational and you feel it.
The HICAS (High Capacity Actively Controlled Suspension) is fully functional. Most race oriented Z owners either Disable it or remove it entirely for weight reduction. As I said, not raced.
The Power antenna does not go up and down, I lack the tool to replace it. I do have a new mast so it will be included with the sale.

The windshield wiper fluid doesn't work. I fixed two broken areas of the line, but the leak is in the passenger wheel well/fender where the pump is connected to the line. The water does move through the line, so the problem can be fixed, I just dont have the time.

Those are the original Nissan 300ZXTT rims, they were painted white by a previous owner.
Has the rarer burgundy cloth interior.

Asking $12,000 Or Best Offer. I am negotiable on the price.

I know what KBB NADA and Edmunds value this car at. I also know what the fair market value is on this car. I have also searched all of Craigslist Florida, eBay, autotrader, cars.com and can safely say you will be hard pressed to find another 90-96 Twin Turbo with this kind of mileage and in this condition for a more comparable price. I do not drive it daily, just sometimes on weekends.

Car is in Tampa, Florida
813-479-5026

email me for more pics
presicion25@tampabay.rr.com

Follow Ups