TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Excellent 1996 Nissan 300ZX NA - Auto, 84k miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Excellent 1996 Nissan 300ZX NA - Auto, 84k miles

Posted by i087 on June 22, 2010 at 12:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 675 times.

Screen Name:i087
Phone:2258021521
E-mail:imt123@yahoo.com
Research i087's post history

Message Hi,

I have for sale a 1996 Nissan 300ZX (last year it was made). It has about ~87,000 miles on it. It is has automatic transmission, automatic climate control, cold A/C, radio, T-Bar roof, dual front airbags, good tires, and a 3.0L V6 engine. It is very powerful, has a lot of trunk space, and seating for 2 people. It runs and drives great and gives no problems even on long distance trips (driven between Baton Rouge and Shreveport for 3,000+ miles of highway and city driving). The windows, T-Tops, and trunk have no leaks in them. The car does not burn oil, smoke, overheat, etc. The only electrical part that has a problem is the antenna - it is stuck (I hear the motor turning but no movement). There are some scratches on it here and there but they are nothing major. I bought the car as a very minor front end hit in which I had to change the front bumper, radiator, and condenser (pre-repair pictures included at end). Drove it over the last year sporadically - drives great (had to recently have the waterpump and thermostat changed; runs even better than before now).
I am asking less than most other people on TT.Net, Ebay, AutoTrader, and local because of the accident history.

I am asking $5,795 obo for it. It is in great condition, very reliable, and runs great. This car has a lot of life left with only 87 thousand miles on it - mosts Nissan's drive strong even at 250+ thousand miles. This car is located in Baton Rouge, LA. Please give me a call if you would like to come for a test drive or need to ask me more questions - please call (225) 802-1521.
Thanks for looking!

Follow Ups
  • Excellent 1996 Nissan 300ZX NA - Auto, 84k miles - i087 12:30:52 06/22/10