TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1993 stage "quick" TTZ for sale. Summer's here.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 stage "quick" TTZ for sale. Summer's here.

Posted by whitepearlz on June 22, 2010 at 12:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 615 times.

Screen Name:whitepearlz
Phone:1-414-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:micdjunior16@gmail.com
Research whitepearlz's post history

Message Recently, a life-changing event has forced me to make a few reluctant decisions. I am again considering selling my '93 TTZ. It has a lot of upgrades. A LOT of upgrades - see my profile for a current list. I bought it 100% stock from the original owner. It runs flawlessly. I would drive it anywhere. Any distance. Without hesitation. The paint is 100% original, and very nice. It has a 1400w competition-level stereo system, completely upgraded suspension and MANY other things you can not see. As I mentioned, look at my build list in my profile.

It tuns heads everywhere I go. No corners were cut anywhere on the vehicle. No sub-par parts were used at any point. It just turned 66k miles. I will include all of the OEM parts I have left for it. Original tail lights, a 2nd brand-new EFI harness, etc., etc. I have all three original keys, including the titanium key, along with the original window sticker and 10's of thousands of dollars in receipts.

I'm asking $24,000. If that's too much, go buy something not as nice. Thanks for looking.

If the wheels aren't your taste, I have a very light set of 17X9" +35mm Enkei RP02J's With BFG TA/KD (sticky) rubber, that I'd swap for and take $1000 off the price of the car.

Follow Ups
  • 1993 stage "quick" TTZ for sale. Summer's here. - whitepearlz 00:45:08 06/22/10