People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Twin GT3582 Kit for sale

Posted by Jay Shev on June 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 856 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message I am selling my Tom Green special (T0M). This is a one of a kind kit. While it resembles Tya's setup, there are obviously some large differences. The whole setup consists of:

(2) GT3582 Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos (.84A/R) Brand new, Tial SS Turbine Housing, Polished Compressor housing, and V-Band DP and Manis.

(2) Tial 38mm External Waste Gates with screamer pipes. These are the new Tial WGs, much more compact, better build.

(2) Custom SS manifolds that locate the turbo in the front of the engine.

4.5" Thick intercooler with custom 2 in and 1 out setup. The BOVs are mounted on the end tank and clear the hood.

Custom Single 90mm TB plenum. This is for the top end guys. The hood must be modified to clear this setup. It uses a VH45 TB (included) and is fed directly from the IC with only about 10" of pipe. This sits in the place the radiator used to sit.

Custom radiator with all piping. This sits across the nose of the car in front of the intercooler (at about a 110* difference, so more of an L mount than a Vmount. The water pipes have been modded to fit with this kit.

Custom 3" downpipes. These mount to the turbo up top, and run back to the normal location. Bung has been welded in. Made of SS.

(2) Tial 50mm BOVs. Mount on the IC as stated above.

Lower plenum modded for top feed LSX style fuel injectors. The fuel rails also come with this and are clearanced to use any injector made for the big V8 boys. They will accept an -8AN fitting in the end.

This kit cannot be separated. It will only work with everything here. You might be able to put new turbos in there, but the outlet pipes might need to be changed. The IC piping has gone from the normal Z32 million miles of piping, to roughly 18". Literally. This setup is not for the faint of heart, but will produce some serious numbers on a properly built engine. This is all brand new, never installed, custom fabbed stuff. It was fabbed up my Tom Green over the course of a year or so. Very high quality parts. The downside, the power steering and AC are lost. You can use an electric PS pump from an MR2 to run that portion, but the AC is lost forever unless you are super duper at fabbing. Here are some pics. If you have any questions, please call me. I am willing to negotiate on pricing, but my asking price is $7500. Buyer pays shipping.

Dont mind the passenger side turbo. It is not clocked right, but its a Vband setup and adjusts easily. The setup was fabbed in a Z32 chassis, so it does fit.

A shot of Tom's welds.

If you have any questions, please email me or call me. As stated above, I am willing to negotiate a deal on this. I just need it gone. Thanks guys!!

Follow Ups
  • Twin GT3582 Kit for sale - Jay Shev 16:16:57 06/17/10