TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - AEM EMS with all the goodies for sale!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: AEM EMS with all the goodies for sale!!

Posted by Jay Shev on June 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 673 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message I am selling my NIB (only opened for inventory purposes) AEM EMS Series 1 standalone for the Z32. This is the full setup. It comes with:

(1) AEM EMS Series 1 ECU
(1) Dual Wideband Controller with Sensors
(2) Serial Gauges with bezel, face options still in box.
(1) 3.5 Bar MAP sensor
(2) EGT Sensors
(1) Boost Control Solenoid
(1) Water Temp Sensor
(1) Air Intake Temp Sensor
*** All the sensors are also BNIB and have the weld on bung still with them.***

I am asking $2200 for this setup. This is all new stuff that has not been mounted up. I do not have the software, but it can be downloaded from the AEM Forums website for free (the most up to date version anyhow). If any questions, please feel free to contact me. I need to sell this stuff quick, so I am willing to negotiate.

I also have for sale an AEM Twin Fire 4 Channel Ignition Amplifier. I am honestly not sure if this can be run without the EMS, but I assume so since it just uses the signal from the ECU and pushes it out to the coils. This would have to be a wasted spark setup on the Z32. I am asking $300 for this.

And, also to go along with it all is the Peak and Hold Injector driver. For those of you that want to run a low impedance injector, you must run one of these. Asking price is $275.

*** All prices above are before shipping. If you wish to buy it all at once, we can work out a package price. Paypal pays the 3% (or you gift it or something). Any questions, please feel free to call me at 254-813-8772. The barracks I am in are the devil for cell reception, so if I dont answer, leave a message and I will call you back. Email works too.***

Follow Ups
  • AEM EMS with all the goodies for sale!! - Jay Shev 10:46:32 06/13/10