TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - '92 Service Manual, rear panel, center ch speaker, and more
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: '92 Service Manual, rear panel, center ch speaker, and more

Posted by jnshk on June 09, 2010 at 10:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 761 times.

Screen Name:jnshk
Phone:979-297-8551
E-mail:info@somethingsquare.com
Research jnshk's post history

Message Hello all! I was doing some spring cleaning and found a handful of leftover Z stuff. Other than the FSM, I would mostly just like to see this stuff go to someone who can use it. If you want multiple items, I can probably combine some things for shipping and knock some $$$ off the prices. If you're local and want to pick something up to save shipping costs, just let me know.

The best way to contact me is via e-mail (info AT somethingsquare DOT com). I do accept (and prefer) PayPal, but I request that you include enough to cover any PayPal fees. (You can estimate the fees using this website: http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm )

Items for sale:

1992 Factory Service Manual - $60 shipped (within continental USA). The manual is in excellent condition. It's been a while, but I seem to recall having paid more than $80 plus shipping for this. If my asking price is outrageous, just call me out on it and I'll adjust accordingly.

Rear finish panel with red logo - $10 + shipping. This is not a show-quality piece by any means, but it's in good shape overall. I'd just like to see it go to a good home.

Pair of reverse lamp/finish panel gasket seals (p/n: 26543-30P00) - $8 shipped (within continental USA). Or if you buy the rear finish panel I will throw these in with it for $2.

Bose center channel speaker (p/n: 28130-30P00) - $12 shipped (within continental USA). It hasn't been used in nearly 8 years, but I assume that it still works just fine. No guarantees though.

OEM Bose cassette player (Clarion model no: PP-9383L) - $12 shipped (within continental USA). The sound quality was pretty abysmal if I recall correctly, so I assume that the cassette heads need cleaned to clear up the sound quality a bit. It should still work just fine though. However, as I am unable to fully bench test it, I once again make no guarantees that it works.

Pair of OEM Bose speakers (p/n: 109638 P) - $15 shipped (within continental USA). These sounded very good when removed from vehicle, so I assume that they still work well. Once again though, no absolute guarantees that they work.

Power steering return hose (p/n: 49717-41P00) - $10 shipped (within continental USA). I seem to recall paying an arm and a leg for this thing, only to discover that I had misread the part number on the microfiche. :-(

Charcoal seat belt bolt cover - $6 shipped (within continental USA).

eBay special Nismo logo embroidered neck rest (missing the elastic strap) - $12 shipped (within continental USA).

Z Concept promotional playing cards (1991) - $7 shipped (within continental USA).

Photos:
*Sorry about the photo quality. I just used a batch resizer and the image quality suffered as a result.*

Follow Ups
  • '92 Service Manual, rear panel, center ch speaker, and more - jnshk 22:15:34 06/09/10