TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ash555ccECU/ APEX'i intake/HKS dropsprings /airbag
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Ash555ccECU/ APEX'i intake/HKS dropsprings /airbag

Posted by MiZZr_E on June 02, 2010 at 4:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 255 times.

Screen Name:MiZZr_E
Phone:909 nine 13 2632
E-mail:MiZZr_E<at>hotmail.com
Research MiZZr_E 's post history

Message I have a habit of saving things I don't need, so if you'd like any of this, let me know. Text message is the easiest way to get ahold of me : )

1) ASH-spec ECU: $150 shipped
-TT
-single pop
-555cc
-federal emissions
-auto
-A-class
Made using an 1990 A/T NA ECU. It'll work for a M/T.
Only thing this ECU is good for is if you just upgraded to 555cc injectors... basic ASH-tuned ECU.
Don't need it anymore, got Specialty Z to tune my ECU when I converted to dual intake.

2) original APEX'i Power intake: $55 shipped
-large filter (maybe twice the size of the current model) that bolts to the Z32 MAF, pretty much fills the majority of the area where the stock airbox is.
Obtained it used, never had it cleaned. Never installed because I installed a front mount intercooler which takes up necessary space.

3) HKS lowering springs: $120 shipped
-1.5 inch drop
Obtained these supposedly used, but they look like new to me. Never installed these, because I bought HKS Hipermax coilovers when a Zbuddy put his car back to stock.

6) stock airbag: $20 shipped
looks complete, but not sure if fully functional. Reason i say that is I found out after i bought the car that it had been in a front end collision at some point, and the wonderful people who fixed it actually took the airbag warning light out.

Follow Ups
  • Ash555ccECU/ APEX'i intake/HKS dropsprings /airbag - MiZZr_E 04:05:38 06/02/10