People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 nissan 300zx

Posted by makaofox(NJ) on June 01, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  This message has been viewed 527 times.

Screen Name:makaofox(NJ)
Phone:908-416-0537
E-mail:makaofox@hotmail.com
Research makaofox(NJ)'s post history

Message Well im finally selling my n/a to get a gorgeous tt :nod: so here is my 1993 black 300zx 5sp. Its in well kept shape just tuned it put in fresh oil change. the cars not entirely stock. Has borla exhaust, has a small pressure leak in the process of fixing it, has an amazing sound system ( not the best has its problems but easily fixable I just dont care about sound when you have a z), tinted 20% all around never had any problems with the police about it. Put in hidd kit for the low beams as well as the fog lights 6k low beams 3k fog lights and there great! The interior is extremely clean I try and keep it fresh vacuuming and everything theres the classic little rip hole on the drivers side seat and a little vent where previous sound system cables went, other then that the interious great. The car has 161k miles and still kicking hard i NEVER beat on it EVER, I never passed 80mph I treated it very well and garage kept is a daily driver soo it has been driven in the rain. OK the exterious isnt in horrid condition but the 1st owner chipped the paint in the rear as well as a scratch on the passenger side door. the body has a few dings nothing serious overall could use a paint job for a perfectionist but I get complemented on its looks an cleaness all the time. the wheels WILL come stock I am keeping the after market wheels. everything runs great email makaofox@hotmail.com or call/text 908-416-0537 $6000 negotiable
now pictures: [ http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt124/makaofox/300zx/ ]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups