TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GT35R setup and much more for sale!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: GT35R setup and much more for sale!

Posted by Jay Shev on May 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 975 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message Ok, here is the listing. If you want pics, email me. This is the Turbo Tom (T0M) setup that was completed for me not long ago. All the parts unless otherwise noted are BRAND NEW never installed parts. LOW BALLING NOT WELCOME. I will not ignore low ballers, but I will send you back a nasty gram. These are quality parts, you have all seen Tom's work.

The Turbo Setup- Consists of (2) Garrett Ball Bearing GT3582R Turbos with Tial Vband Stainless Turbine Housings and Polished Compressor Housing, (2) Tial Vband 38mm MVS Wastegates, (2) Tial 50mm Vband Blow Off Valves, (2) Stainless Steel Manifolds (relocates the turbos to the front of the engine ((like Tya's setup)) ). (2) Stainless steel Vband downpipes with vbands, (2) Stainless Steel screamer pipes. V-mount intercooler setup which is a dual in, single out setup. The BOVs are mounted on the top of the tank. Custom single throttle body plenum with a Q45 TB. Hood must be altered to fit. -8AN fuel rails tapped out for RC Engineering LSX style injectors. Lower plenum tapped out for the same and welded in bungs. Radiator (sits across the nose of the car) with all piping. Modified water pipes to fit. All the piping and couplers are included. I will not separate this kit. IT CANT WORK WITHOUT ALL COMPONENTS. I paid over $12000 for all of these parts. They are brand new, never installed. Asking price is $8000. I will not entertain low balls on this. Paypal adds the 3%. Buyer Pays shipping costs. Any questions, please feel free to call me or email me. This is the ultimate kit. **AC and PS lost due to location of turbos**

Brett Dempsey Engineering TH400 Kit, Tranny, torque converter, shifter included, and driveshaft, mount and all. You only need an oil cooler to finish this setup. This has reverse manual valve bodies and a ratchet shifter. Meaning, you tap the shifter, it shifts. It is a 3 speed "auto" that you must shift. I would prefer someone in Texas for this, but if I must ship, you pay shipping. 3% added for paypal. $2200.

AEM EMS Setup. This is the full AEM Series 1 setup. The EMS, Dual wideband controller, dual EGT, dual Serial gauge, water temp, 3.5 bar map, air intake sensors. Boost control solenoid, AEM Twinfire Ignition setup (wasted spark), Peak and Hold Injector driver. This setup is brand new, never installed. It has everything you need to make it work in a 300ZX. It replaces the ECU and allows for full adjustability of everything. Traction control, nitrous, everything. I paid over $3500 for all of this. Willing to let go for $3000. Buyer pays shipping and 3% Paypal.

APR Drag GTC Carbon Fiber Spoiler. Lightweight, functional, and ready to go. This part is used. It has a small scratch on the top, but can be refinished. $350+ shipping.

And the fuel setup. This I am willing to separate.

Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump- $400
Aeromotive Fuel Pump Speed Controller- $300
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator- $100
Aeromotive Fuel Filter, 10 Micron- $85
Aeromotive Fuel Filter, 100 Micron (-12AN)- $120
Summit Racing 15 Gal Fuel Cell, with 90ohm sender and -12AN outlet bung $250

There will be more to sell as time wears on. Email, or call for questions or comments. As stated above, no low ballers please. Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Follow Ups