TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Chromed OEM Intercooler Piping w/ 4AN ***LOWER PRICE***
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Chromed OEM Intercooler Piping w/ 4AN ***LOWER PRICE***

Posted by pearlwhite94ttz on May 18, 2010 at 4:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 203 times.

Screen Name:pearlwhite94ttz
Phone:8177237064
E-mail:t3rm1n80r07@yahoo.com
Research pearlwhite94ttz's post history

Message I have decided to go a different route with my Z and no longer need this set of chromed OEM intercooler piping which I had purchased from a member sometime back.

for sale are the four main hardpipes that someone will need when doing a turbo swap to their car. In stock form, these sell for roughly $300, and go for MUCH more if bought from Z1 motorsports. Mine are far from stock and I have converted the barb fittings on them to 4AN fittings so you can use 4AN hose for the vacuum lines. Also, they were chromed for around $400 (Do amazing work). Also the pipes and brackets for the stock recirculators I ground off, and made so you'd never even know they were there before. This looks better, reduces unnecessary weight, and smooths air flow through the piping. These are mint, and have not been used since the work has been finished. A LOT of money has been put into these, and the new owner will love them.

There is ONE flaw on the pipes, and that is that when the chromers polished the pipes for chroming, they actually put a TINY pin hole in one of the pipe right where I welded a plate to cover the original location of the stock recirc valves. When I pressure tested the pipes I found this and had to re-weld over the tiny pinhole. I then resprayed the area to cover the weld and protect it instead of have the chromers redo it since this area of the pipes can NOT been seen. We all know how picky I am...but since this can't be seen I didn't worry about it. Besides this, the rest of the pipes are totally 100% perfect, and like I said you can not see this painted part once installed.

Anyways, these are the perfect pipes for someone doing a TT conversion or someone wanting to upgrade from stock, and have the BOVs located up near the throttle bodies instead of in the stock location.

Price was $475 + shipping, NOW $450 Shipped! 48 states only. All others will be worked with to produce the best available offer!

Picture showing 4AN fitting installed in car. These can be used for any vacuum line including BOV solenoid fittings.

4AN outside of car. Taken earlier today. I pressure tested ALL of these pipes once the fittings were installed up to 60psi.

Picture shows two of the pipes, Including the painted one. Once again, this part will never been seen as you can see where it is located at.

Other two pipes

Picture of the spot on the pipe that is painted. Once again...this can not be seen once installed.

All of them...beautiful!

Follow Ups
  • Chromed OEM Intercooler Piping w/ 4AN ***LOWER PRICE*** - pearlwhite94ttz 16:45:05 05/18/10