TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have dropped the price on my z to 5000 somebody grab it!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: I have dropped the price on my z to 5000 somebody grab it!

Posted by cossiemodo2000 on May 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 520 times.

Screen Name:cossiemodo2000
Phone:6463992649
E-mail:cossiemodo2000@yahoo.com
Research cossiemodo2000's post history

Message It's time to let go of my baby. I have owned this 91 TT for the past 7 years and I have enjoyed it to the fullest! Sadly it is time to let it go. I do not have the time or money to keep this vehicle any longer. I will be completely honest about the condition of the vehicle, and what it would need to be done to be perfect again. You can check my profile to see that I am a well respected member here, and I have never cheated anyone that I have sold stuff too, or bought stuff from. The car has 140,000 miles on the chasis, and 6,000 miles on the rebuilt stage 1 longblock from kyle at importpartspro.com The rps flywheel, and southbend clutch also have 6000 miles on them. I bought a set of jwt530bb turbos from bernie which were on robos car that have approx 15000 miles on them, they have no shaft play, and do not smoke at all. I also bought with the turbos the 3 in supersplit 5 bolt downpipes, 3 to 2.5 in test pipes, and a greddy sp catback. For the rest of the upgrades you can view my profile. I have spent over 40k on this car in the past 4 yrs. Now to the bad. As soon as the car hit 6k on the new motor, the rod bearing in cyl 1 failed, I contacted kyle, but he insists that there is something else wrong with the car that caused the bearing to fail, now this to me is weird because the efi harness and fuel pump, and injectors are all brand new! Maybe its the ash chip, but I did not have a problem with it before, so really I don't know. As soon as it started to knock, I drove the car home ( about 4 miles) Dropped the oil pan, removed all bearings and inspected everything as well as i could. I replaced all the bearings, bought a new pick up tube, and new oil pan and buttoned everything up, the car idles perfectely now with 30psi oil press at idle, but is around 55psi at 3,000 rpm, I have been driving the z for 2 weeks since the bearing replacement and put 200miles on it so far without a problem, however I do not boost over 14psi since the car needs to be tuned first. The jspec bumper needs to be painted and so does the powertrix wing, everything else on the car is in good condition, and the interior is mint. I am asking 7k for the car, it has a clean title and no rust. I beleive this is a god price consider that whoever buys it, can just swap in a used crank just to be safe, and basically have an awesome z! I know your gonna say why don't I do that, well honestly I'm tired of working on the z and now no longer have a place to work on it or part it out. I am also entertaining offers on the car, but please no ridicoulous offers, Thnx for reading my post.
Email be at cossiemodo2000@yahoo.com for pics
P.S
I have put a little over 1000 miles on the new bearings, and she still drives good.

Follow Ups
  • I have dropped the price on my z to 5000 somebody grab it! - cossiemodo2000 14:43:40 05/16/10