TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - DXD 6 puck and DW 740cc inj's/fuel rail/adapters/Ztuner chip
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: DXD 6 puck and DW 740cc inj's/fuel rail/adapters/Ztuner chip

Posted by Wright (Ca) on May 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 360 times.

Screen Name:Evan_Wright (Ca)
Phone:Email please
E-mail:evanwright1 at gmail dot com
Research Evan_Wright (Ca)'s post history

Message DXD-B 6 puck ceramic clutch

This clutch has been installed in my z for 3xxx miles. I originally had a full face disk but switched to a six puck disk just recently. The six puck disk itself has no more then 1000 miles on it including two passes at the drag strip with street tires. It has never shown the slightest signs of slipping. I am trying out a new type of clutch and no longer need this one. Lots and lots of life left in the disk. See pictures.

Asking $300 shipped. I am including the throw out bearing(3xxx miles), new pilot bushing, and alignment tool. Packaged and ready to ship.

I also have a complete newer style injector swap for those that wish to upgrade from the failure prone early style injectors. This setup is currently installed and has been running fine in my z for just over a year now. I'm upgrading my fuel rails and injectors so I will no longer need these.

Included:
-6 Deatschwerks 740cc injectors and adapter kit installed in a early style fuel rail.
-6 lower fuel rail insulators
-1 Ztuner chip programmed for DW 740 cc injectors, single intake, manual transmission, and 91 octane.

The fuel rail was pressure tested to 50psi before I installed it. Each injector ohms out within range. I don't see any reason to remove the injectors so you shouldn't need to replace any o-rings. The lower fuel rail insulators were new at the time of installation. This is basically everything you need to upgrade with the exception of the newer style injector connectors. Would be a good time to install a new efi harness with the correct connectors or you can purchase the connectors separately and solder on to your exhisting harness.

Cost break down:
DW 740cc injectors x 6..............$525.00
DW P1-P2 adapter kit................$120.00
Zturner chip..............................$200
Lower fuel rail insulators............$22
Fuel rail and fuel temp sensor.....$???
Total.......................................At least $867

Asking $550 shipped.

You are getting the exact injectors listed on this flow sheet. DW inscribes numbers on the injectors that correspond with this flow sheet.

Like I said these guys are currently installed. Once a sale has been made I will promptly remove them and they will ship out within two business days. I will not remove them from the fuel rail so there will be no risk of damage to the injectors.

Where they reside.

Follow Ups
  • DXD 6 puck and DW 740cc inj's/fuel rail/adapters/Ztuner chip - Wright (Ca) 20:42:37 05/12/10