TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 92tt modded cheap!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92tt modded cheap!!

Posted by the80proof on May 06, 2010 at 7:12 PM
  This message has been viewed 760 times.

Screen Name:the80proof
Phone:760 xxx-xxxx
E-mail:snmcoffey@hotmail.com
Research the80proof's post history

well I'm having another kid so the time has come for me to sell my beloved Z :(
It's a 92 superwhite, manual with 135k. I'm the third owner. All maintiness is up to date. timing belt,water pump, belts , pcv, hoses,etc , it gets15/50 mobile 1 every 2500. It's very reliable and runs real strong! it probably puts down like 350whp @ 1bar . just got new 2011 tags and the A/C blows cold as a well diggers ass in a klondike so It's ready to go!!

It's really clean!! with all the work being done myself Alot of blood sweat and tears have been put into this machine. the body is almost flawless like an 9 out of 10 and the interior is like a 7 out of 10.The seats have been redone so the leather is nice and soft. Overall the car is in great shape If you click on my profile you can view my mod list.

the car does have a small pwr steering leak that I haven't been able to find yet and It needs 2 rear tires. other that that this thing is golden
I'm really sad that I have to sell it, but I have to do what I have to do. I'm motivated to sell it so I'm going to ask for 8500 obo which almost giving it away
If you have any Questions on the car feel free to call me @ 760-559-4039
thanks seth

Follow Ups
  • 92tt modded cheap!! - the80proof 19:12:01 05/06/10