TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HKS Coilovers and other parts- Garage cleaning sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: HKS Coilovers and other parts- Garage cleaning sale

Posted by ttzcadet on April 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 584 times.

Screen Name:ttzcadet
Phone:210-317-5126
E-mail:m.tyler.voss@gmail.com
Research ttzcadet's post history

Message To start with, HKS Hiper D coilovers. They have pillow ball uppers and adjustable damping, ride height, preload and stroke. Progressive spring rates: 8k up front, 6k rear. I got these from another air force guy in japan and couldn't find a whole lot of information about them mainly because they are pretty rare (at least in the states). They have some wear from use mainly on the collars due to adjustment. My best estimate they have 15k miles and are around 4 yrs old, with most of that time sitting boxed up in a garage somewhere. I now have SPL coilovers but the car sat really well and handled comprably to the SPL's with the current ride height/damping settings. I have pics both on the car for an idea of the stance and off for detail. Looking to get $600, was over $1400 something new but am willing to negotiate. See pics below for comparison to stock, installation, and ride after installation:

Other parts for sale include OEM turbo cores, Specialty Z 2.25 in stainless test pipes and front strut tower brace. OS Giken clutch pictured has been sold. Make offers on the rest of the parts. All prices are without shipping, local pickup would be great but the coilovers are boxed really well (with packaging from the SPL coilovers) so shipping is no problem for me either. Email for any questions.

Follow Ups
  • HKS Coilovers and other parts- Garage cleaning sale - ttzcadet 19:34:43 04/29/10