TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FS: 300degree camber kit, OEM O2's, int. cam gears, + others
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FS: 300degree camber kit, OEM O2's, int. cam gears, + others

Posted by Gino Z32 on April 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 373 times.

Screen Name:Gino Z32
Phone:443.996.6995
E-mail:Dave_o_2k@hotmail.com
Research Gino Z32's post history

Message First up is an un used 300degree camber kit for the front. I bought this with my eibach lowering springs way back in the day, and ended up not even needing it. It is un-used still in the bag (has been opened just to read the instructions and make sure everything was there: instructions, bolts/washers/nuts, plates). Average price new is around 85 bucks, Ill let it go for 75 shipped.

then we have a complete 8 pc set of Z1 subframe spacer, they were on the car for about 30k miles and helped greatly with wheel hop. Z1 sells the set for $58 before shipping, so I'll let them go for 30 + shipping

Next up are cam gears! oh goody! Now here is where the fun starts. I have one set of 90-93 gears, and one set of new style 94-(96) gears.
The 90-93 gears are pretty self explanatory: can be used with old style cams (long snout) or new style (JWT R4, R4+, R5, etc.) with the JWT snout adapter.
OR
The 94-96 can be used directly (and only) with new style cams. This means that if you purchase any JWT race cams (R4, R4+, R5, etc) these cam gears are direct bolt on without the snout kit (which consists of removing the pressed in short stud on the cam-if previously installed, and pressing in the extended stud for the snout adapter).
I am asking 30+ shipping for the 90-93 gears, and 65+ shipping for the 94-96.

First set of 90-93:

and the 94-96's (new style, short snout):

Lastly is a set of used Bosch O2 sensors. I believe these have less than 40k miles on them as they were bought new for the second motor swap (second motor had less than 40k on it from me when it was pulled last year). Brand new these cost around $65 a piece Since the AMZ o2's are selling for 50, I'll let the set of these go for 50 shipped. These worked fine when I pulled them (even checked through conzult and everything was in spec within 25 miles of pulling the motor). The "nuts" are a little chewed up from removal (vice grips and a hammer to remove them from the downpipes), and one has a dent in the casing but that does not effect performance of the sensor (just letting you know so it's not a surprise).

As always, feel free to make an offer, any reasonable offer won't be refused..

Follow Ups
  • FS: 300degree camber kit, OEM O2's, int. cam gears, + others - Gino Z32 21:09:33 04/28/10